Notices

Anyone with 24"s

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2010, 09:03 PM   #1
Guess2010 will become famous soon enough

Name: DAVE
Guess2010's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone with 24"s

Was looking at getting 24s on my 2010 taco.
It will be lifted 3" ready lift was woundering what tire size ill be able to run??
Old 08-10-2010, 09:05 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I think this is the wrong site, the biggest here Ive seen is 20s or 22s
Old 08-10-2010, 09:06 PM   #3
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Do it bro! Go big or go home!

Old 08-10-2010, 09:08 PM   #4
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
WOW. have fun casing your rims on pebbles.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:15 PM   #6
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
this is gonna be an epic thread
Old 08-10-2010, 09:15 PM   #8
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
this is gonna be an epic thread
Well he's kinda asking for it hahaha
Old 08-10-2010, 09:16 PM   #9
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
dont start another flaming thread. if he wants 24's its his truck. let him do whatever he wants.

OP. you will probably find alot more info over on customtacos.com its more geared towards street trucks and such.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #10
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
GO BIG OR GO THE "F" HOME!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #11
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
dont start another flaming thread. if he wants 24's its his truck. let him do whatever he wants.
True dat holmes. But really it is HIS truck sooo......
Old 08-10-2010, 09:19 PM   #12
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
hell i think it looks sharp. if i had a pre runner thats what i would do with it.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #13
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a member with 24's. I left a TW business card on his truck I spotted at a movie theater in Athens,GA. He signed up. Not sure if he is an active member.

Old 08-11-2010, 05:43 AM   #14
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna guess 305/35/24's...
Old 08-11-2010, 05:52 AM   #15
dapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: David
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
I thought my 20's were going to be too big, but I'm definetely satisfied with them. Wouldn't want to go any bigger though and certainly wouldn't go offroading without swapping my wheels. 24's are a bit ridiculous though....
Old 08-11-2010, 06:02 AM   #17
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Here is a member with 24's. I left a TW business card on his truck I spotted at a movie theater in Athens,GA. He signed up. Not sure if he is an active member.

Alright, I have to ask... what is the purpose of having a 4wd truck with low profile street tires? I'm not saying anything about the look, I'm just curious what the mentality is?
Old 08-11-2010, 06:02 AM   #18
rjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Riley
rjclemen's Tacoma Gallery
Not a fan of big rims but it definitely looks good.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:10 AM   #19
sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has
rhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
rhodehard09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Alright, I have to ask... what is the purpose of having a 4wd truck with low profile street tires? I'm not saying anything about the look, I'm just curious what the mentality is?
well i must answer. whats the point of lowering a 2 wheel drive so that sit on the rockers....idk maybe cause thats what that person likes.
i personally 4 wheel quite often so i couldn't do it to my truck. but if i ever get tired of offroading, i will probably get some giant wheels on my 4x4.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:13 AM   #20
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodehard09 View Post
well i must answer. whats the point of lowering a 2 wheel drive so that sit on the rockers....idk maybe cause thats what that person likes.
i personally 4 wheel quite often so i couldn't do it to my truck. but if i ever get tired of offroading, i will probably get some giant wheels on my 4x4. ....
Fair enough, to each his own. I was wondering if there was any functionality associated with it.