Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

General Grabber AT2 or Duratracs?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2010, 10:58 PM   #1
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
General Grabber AT2 or Duratracs?

I've been doing on research for new tires on the forums, but the threads have too many varieties of tires, and gets confusing haha.

Basically, I'm looking to upgrade my tires to 265/70/17s, and am trying to decide between these two tires. Basically my drive style will be mostly city, some highway, with little to no off road. Something that performs well in the rain, and the snow is a must. (I'm in Canada) And of course minimal road noise on the highway. Also, do I want the "C" or "E" rated for my usage? I definitely don't want a sluggish feel on take off.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:24 PM   #2
HusqyRider is a splendid one to beholdHusqyRider is a splendid one to beholdHusqyRider is a splendid one to beholdHusqyRider is a splendid one to beholdHusqyRider is a splendid one to beholdHusqyRider is a splendid one to beholdHusqyRider is a splendid one to behold
Name: Adam
HusqyRider's Tacoma Gallery
The Grabbers are a great tire, and cheaper. I like them better than the BFGs that are on my jeep, though the sidewalls on the AT2s are not as rugged.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:26 PM   #3
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
AT2's all day... i think there's a poll about this already on another thread.