Notices

best rims for a single cab?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
jarury will become famous soon enoughjarury will become famous soon enough

Name: jacob
jarury's Tacoma Gallery
best rims for a single cab?

i have a white single cab with black bumpers.. whats the best looking rims to put on it?
Attached Thumbnails
best rims for a single cab?-taco0810.jpg  
Old 08-13-2010, 10:25 PM   #2
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
absolutely no idea man haha do you like the chrome look? black look? or in between like i did black chrome? haha. do you want an off road lookin rim and street rim?? its hard to decided but go from there youll find something

here is a pic of a white taco i saw the other day with black "street" rims i honestly like it alot.

Old 08-14-2010, 03:54 AM   #3
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco505 View Post
absolutely no idea man haha do you like the chrome look? black look? or in between like i did black chrome? haha. do you want an off road lookin rim and street rim?? its hard to decided but go from there youll find something

here is a pic of a white taco i saw the other day with black "street" rims i honestly like it alot.

Those are either the Enkei EKM3 in gunmetal or the Tenzo Type-M or the Type-M 2
Old 08-14-2010, 12:54 PM   #4

jarury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

im looking for more of a street look black or chrome it doesn't really matter to me. and that one looks really clean.. but i dont want to spend like $800 on rims. i want some around $450-500.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:42 PM   #5
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarury View Post
im looking for more of a street look black or chrome it doesn't really matter to me. and that one looks really clean.. but i dont want to spend like $800 on rims. i want some around $450-500.
I paid like 150 a rim for the Enkei's in gunmetal back in Feb for my 6. Here's a pic

Old 08-14-2010, 09:47 PM   #6

jarury's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Archangel;2064415]I paid like 150 a rim for the Enkei's in gunmetal back in Feb for my 6. Here's a pic

the 6 looks good.. where did you get the rims? i can only find them from 170 and above with $100 shipping
Old 08-14-2010, 11:21 PM   #7
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
haha damn thats almost as much as i paid for mine, but if you have a discount tire anywhere around they hooked it up for me and they have a few books to look through. also i ordered my rims (rims they dont "carry") and i got free shipping idk if thats some thing they usually do but the gay was down as hell. or just go to different tires places and look through their books
Old 08-14-2010, 11:26 PM   #8
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
.... but the gay was down as hell....
I hope you meant "guy," cause if a gay went down on me, I would turn and run.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:39 AM   #9
Discount Tire Company

I got them at Discount Tire (since I work there). Check out the Konig Lace, which is another mesh-style wheel, or if you're looking for a sick 10 spoke, the Konig Illusion.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:50 PM   #10

Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppham444 View Post
I hope you meant "guy," cause if a gay went down on me, I would turn and run.
lmao yes i ment guy thank you for catching that, and i would have deff done the same thing as you!
Old 08-15-2010, 09:08 PM   #11
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
i think the mesh style wheels look good...if you cant tell from my avatar haha...but look in my gallery there is a bigger pic even though my truck is silver...white and black look reeally good imo...if you want more pics just ask! good luck with your search man!
Old 08-15-2010, 09:20 PM   #12
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i have a white single cab with black bumpers.. whats the best looking rims to put on it?
Like shown in the posts above you got lots of choices for wheels, it all depends on what look are you shooting for. In my signature there is a link for my gallery, it has a lot of 5-lugger pics with different style of wheels and tires.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:29 PM   #13

jarury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
I got them at Discount Tire (since I work there). Check out the Konig Lace, which is another mesh-style wheel, or if you're looking for a sick 10 spoke, the Konig Illusion.
love the illusions! and they are a lot cheaper than i though! $466 to get them installed (stems, installation, and free rotations for life). might be going to get those with my next paycheck
Attached Thumbnails
best rims for a single cab?-rims1.jpg  
Old 08-15-2010, 09:33 PM   #14

Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
ya man those are pretty sweet, post pics when you get the suckers on the taco!!
Old 08-15-2010, 09:40 PM   #15

jarury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by epa4wd View Post
Like shown in the posts above you got lots of choices for wheels, it all depends on what look are you shooting for. In my signature there is a link for my gallery, it has a lot of 5-lugger pics with different style of wheels and tires.
thanks alot!! lots of help.. i want an xrunner!!! thats the next car or supercharged 4runner v8 lol
Old 08-15-2010, 09:41 PM   #16

jarury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya man those are pretty sweet, post pics when you get the suckers on the taco!!
will do that first thing! its gonna look awesome after i get new hood and grill!
Old 08-15-2010, 10:57 PM   #17

jarury's Tacoma Gallery
ok the choices and prices..
$436 mb wheels mesh x

$449 enkei fd-05

$502 koing zero in
Attached Thumbnails
best rims for a single cab?-rims1.jpg   best rims for a single cab?-mbwheelsmeshx.jpg   best rims for a single cab?-enk-fd5.gbm.xl.jpg  
Old 08-15-2010, 10:58 PM   #18
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
which ever ones you thing look the best