Notices

Are these rims cool???? :)

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
kulcat is on a distinguished road
Name: Thomas
kulcat's Tacoma Gallery
Are these rims cool???? :)

Well, after months of being patient and making many, many phone calls, I finally found some of these this week and installed them yest. I can't stop looking at them
Old 08-22-2010, 11:31 AM   #2
n00b
TacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud of

Navy: Damage controlman 2nd class and builder 2nd class. FFG 46 and CBMU303 Det A
Name: Rich
TacoRich's Tacoma Gallery
Ouch, my eyes. I never seen anything so damn hot! I am a bit jealous. Good job.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:31 AM   #3
MJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
MJonesTrumpet's Tacoma Gallery
nicely done! very nice! I told the guys to put the white walls out...they didn't...makes me sad, specially seeing how much nicer it looks with them out. oh well, very nice rims my friend!
Old 08-22-2010, 11:31 AM   #4
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulcat View Post
Are these rims cool????
Yes.

Where did you get them?...How much?
Old 08-22-2010, 11:32 AM   #5
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
very cool
Old 08-22-2010, 11:33 AM   #6
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
I think htey look good. id like to have them
Old 08-22-2010, 11:33 AM   #7
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Small town firefighter EMT
Name: Katie
yotanator's Tacoma Gallery
That looks really good with the color of your truck!
Old 08-22-2010, 11:42 AM   #8
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
OP - those are the worst wheels ever. Trust me you're better off without them. I'll do you the favor of buying them off of you outta the goodness of my heart. sweet wheels man, congrats!
Old 08-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
they are so ugly.ill trade you my stock rims to help you out of this mess. they look great.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:54 AM   #10
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotanator View Post
That looks really good with the color of your truck!
I agree 100%

Those wheels pop on certain color Tacoma's...

How do y'all think they would look on a Pyrite Mica SR5 DC 4x4?
Old 08-22-2010, 11:57 AM   #11
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
I agree 100%

Those wheels pop on certain color Tacoma's...

How do y'all think they would look on a Pyrite Mica SR5 DC 4x4?
I think black wheels look really good on Pyrite Mica's. Now just finding the black versions of these rims is another problem.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:01 PM   #12
OneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud of

OneMentalCase's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice color combo
Old 08-22-2010, 12:13 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMentalCase View Post
Very nice color combo
And I was just looking at your roof rack thread too.