1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ordered my Duratracs

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by SR54x4, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Aug 22, 2010 at 11:41 AM
    SR54x4

SR54x4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Hudson Valley
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 TRD SR5 Tundra
    Magnaflow 12588, TSC lo-pro extra deep toolbox, step bars and bull bar
    Just ordered my Duratracs from discounttire.com. Got them in 265/75/16 load range c for $180 each. So $720 plus a $20 rebate, so $700 and FREE shipping. The dealership is going to install them when they come in when they do my rear spring TSB. Pretty good deal I think.

2. Aug 22, 2010 at 10:15 PM
    Yamaha Dave

Yamaha Dave Well-Known Member

Member:
    ^ You can get them cheaper from their eBay online store for $704-$20 Mail-In rebate + Free Shipping. So I wouldn't say you got a "pretty good" deal you just paid what they were asking.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Aug 23, 2010 at 6:36 AM
    Masada

Masada Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road
    All Pro Steel Plate Front Bumper| All Pro Light Bar| All Pro IFS Skid Plate| All Pro E-locker guard| PIAA 510 Fog Lights| Hella 700FF| Fox 2.5 Coilover| Bilstein 5100 on the rear| BHLM| Grill Craft MX Series insert| Added two D-rings to bed|AVID Off Road sliders| AFE Dry Flow S| Gibson Cat Back| Custom Bedbar with hilift mount| Camburg 1" Uni-Ball UCA's| Hi-Lift 48" Extreme
    Ouch...I got mine from discount for $140 each. Installed with life time balance and rotation ran me $740 otd...How much is the stealership going to charger you to put them on?

4. Aug 23, 2010 at 1:43 PM
    SR54x4

SR54x4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Hudson Valley
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 TRD SR5 Tundra
    Magnaflow 12588, TSC lo-pro extra deep toolbox, step bars and bull bar
    Well I am still happy with my purchase. I guess the ebay route could have saved me a couple bucks but o well. Either way I got a quote from all my local tire shops for $185-195 a piece installed PLUS tax. The dealership is only going to charge me $60 to mount and balance all four. So all said and done im looking at $760 altogether. Doing it this way basically saved me tax and everything can now be done in one day instead of putting the truck in different shops. So no I may have not gotten a deal of a lifetime but I think I got a fair price and the convenience is worth a lot to me too.

Im just excited to get this truck lifted up a bit and get it off the street tires it comes with.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  5. Aug 23, 2010 at 2:13 PM
    Masada

Masada Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road
    All Pro Steel Plate Front Bumper| All Pro Light Bar| All Pro IFS Skid Plate| All Pro E-locker guard| PIAA 510 Fog Lights| Hella 700FF| Fox 2.5 Coilover| Bilstein 5100 on the rear| BHLM| Grill Craft MX Series insert| Added two D-rings to bed|AVID Off Road sliders| AFE Dry Flow S| Gibson Cat Back| Custom Bedbar with hilift mount| Camburg 1" Uni-Ball UCA's| Hi-Lift 48" Extreme
    Well if your happy with the purchase then great :)

Be sure to post pics and congrats on the lift and tires...

Products Discussed in

To Top