Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

New shoes for the blue mule

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2010, 08:53 AM   #1
Motorshooter
Motorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: IC2 SS
Motorshooter's Tacoma Gallery
Talking New shoes for the blue mule

Hi guys,
All things must come to an end; itís time to replace my noisy OEM Dunlop tires. I have finished my extensive research and have selected the LTX M/S2 it's Michelinís Highway All-Season tire Size:
245/75R16
It rates very high on the reviews I have been reading on line and at Tirerack.com, anyone else care to share their experiences with this tire?
Thanks,
Old 08-23-2010, 08:55 AM   #2
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorshooter View Post
Hi guys,
All things must come to an end; itís time to replace my noisy OEM Dunlop tires. I have finished my extensive research and have selected the LTX M/S2 it's Michelinís Highway All-Season tire Size:
245/75R16
It rates very high on the reviews I have been reading on line and at Tirerack.com, anyone else care to share their experiences with this tire?
Thanks,
did you ck out the bridgestone A/T revo2
Old 08-23-2010, 09:01 AM   #3
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
not with the M/S2 but with the A/T2, and I am not a fan of them in the winter, but others seem to like them.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Also, if you want a little more aggressive of a look, you can upgrade to 265/75/16's on stock suspension with no issues.