Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

New Tires For Truck

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2010, 08:02 PM   #1
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
New Tires For Truck

I have a Double Cab Trd off-road tacoma. It is about time to get my first set of tires... I am around the 40,000 mile mark. I just recently had the TSB done on my truck that gave me a stronger spring package. In order to level it out, I had billstein 5100's added to the front and i also bought some matching ones to put on the rear so it would all match. The truck is up alittle higher than it was orignal before I had all of thisd one. Does anyone have any sugguestions on what kind of tire I can put on the truck now? I have the BF goodrich rugged tire (the factory set) on the truck now. Can I got up a size? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 08-23-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
Lonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud ofLonewolf has much to be proud of

Lonewolf's Tacoma Gallery
BFG All Terrains