Notices

mickey thompson tires

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
j5tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Jerry
j5tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
mickey thompson tires

i am new to the forum but it seems to be a great source of information. I was wondering if anyone was running the Mickey thompson ATZ Radial tires. I have not found a dealer in my area that has them in stock and wonder how well they wear as a daily driver.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:08 AM   #2
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
I was considering the ATZ until someone here posted how loud they were on the highway... Use search to see other ATZ posts. I am now examining the new General Grabber as a possible tire for when my Rugged Fails are ready to go.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:22 PM   #3
j5tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Jerry
j5tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for the information I have been unable to find anyone who is running them.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:00 PM   #4
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j5tacoma View Post
Thank you for the information I have been unable to find anyone who is running them.
Just put in ATZ into the SEARCH at the top right of the page, and you will get plenty! Here is just one: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...z-radials.html