Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

will my TPMS still work with the new pro comp 1069's I ordered!!!!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
will my TPMS still work with the new pro comp 1069's I ordered!!!!

I just ordered some pro comp 1069's and was wondering if the TPMS will be able to be reinstalled on them???
Old 08-26-2010, 06:20 PM   #2
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Worked fine on my 7089's.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:21 PM   #3
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thats good to know i was hoping that it would still work
Old 08-26-2010, 06:27 PM   #4
Master Jedi Member I am...
chad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chad
chad68's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get 16x8" wheels with the 4" backspace? If you did, you will find that they won't clear the brake caliper unless you grind the caliper or use a small spacer.

I ground my caliper as it was only like 1/16" to remove.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:17 AM   #5

No i ordered the 17 x 9 with 4.75 inch bs bc thats what i heard that they would rub the caliper. plus i already have the 265/70/17 nitto terra grapplers and wanted to keep them.