Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

which rims?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2010, 10:46 PM   #1
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
which rims?

this may be a future mod when i have the cash but ive been putting alot of thought into getting some nice rims probably 16's. what do you guys think would look good on a 1st gen red double cab?
Old 08-27-2010, 12:01 AM   #2
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
I personally like the black on red theme. I did it on my 07. One of my favorite wheels are American Racing ATX Chambers with Teflon coating. I don't think many are being made anymore though. Wheel Pros is supposed to be making some more, but I was told it wouldn't be anytime soon. Summit's shipping date for them in the 31st of this month, but who knows. Anyways, here's a pic...