Notices

Tirebuyer.com check it out

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2010, 07:05 AM   #1
State of Mind
808Raider is on a distinguished road

808Raider's Tacoma Gallery
Tirebuyer.com check it out

I Have been looking for tires for the past couple of months and came across this website tirebuyer.com. Living in hawaii everything costs more, especially tires so when I saw this site had free shipping to anywhere in the us i had to check them out. called them up and they seemed legit so I pulled the trigger on 4 firestone destination all terrains 265-75-16s on tuesday night for 535$ shipped. They said they shipped in 7-10 days and were pretty cheap too at 135 a tire but its hawaii so i was expecting it a while. Today I got home from work though and guess what was waiting at my door.... the four tires had shipped for free out here within a matter of days so I was pretty stoked. so basically check out tirebuyer.com they got a good selection of tires with competitive pricing and I hope you guys can save some bucks like i did. (now i just need some rims!) shoots
Old 08-28-2010, 07:28 AM   #2
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
That site looks like its got pretty good prices, better than Tirerack at least.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:32 AM   #3
State of Mind

ya shipped fir free within a couple of days too you cant beat that
Old 08-28-2010, 08:06 PM   #4
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
It's American Tire Distributor's website, similar to Discount Tire Direct, who also gives free shipping and price match guarantee...
Old 08-28-2010, 08:18 PM   #5
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Comparing the 2, it would be $705 Tirebuyer vs $768 Discount Tire for me. $63 savings is pretty good to me.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:22 PM   #6
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston73 View Post
Comparing the 2, it would be $705 Tirebuyer vs $768 Discount Tire for me. $63 savings is pretty good to me.
you must have missed the part where you can tell them that you found it lower elsewhere. They use information like that to get better pricing.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:26 PM   #7

Where are you seeing the price match? Or is this insider info? I looked on their website and didn't see anything about that.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:29 PM   #8
Discount Tire Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston73 View Post
Where are you seeing the price match? Or is this insider info? I looked on their website and didn't see anything about that.
It's right under the price where it says "found it lower? let us know"
Old 08-28-2010, 08:29 PM   #9
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
tire rack has 235/85 16 duratracs shipped for 690

tirebuyer is 754
Old 08-28-2010, 08:34 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
It's right under the price where it says "found it lower? let us know"
Have they ever declined to match a price?

As for the Duratracs, guess it depends on the brand. I've been looking at the Michelin LTX's and TireRack, with shipping included, would be about $60 more.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:43 PM   #11
State of Mind

They shipped free to Hawaii which most of the other tire sites don't which was why I was stoked