Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

What tires would YOU wrap on these FJ wheels?

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-29-2010, 12:59 PM   #1
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
What tires would YOU wrap on these FJ wheels?

Pics of course would be perfect.

I know many of you wheel quite a bit so I guess I'll get some radical opinions...But, I'd also like to hear/see some milder street A/T options.

Go.........................

Old 08-29-2010, 01:00 PM   #2
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
travis9287's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travis9287
I've always liked the Hankook DynaPro AT's.
Thats what im using right now. good tires. and pretty agressive
Old 08-29-2010, 01:04 PM   #4
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Revo 2s, definitely... maybe Nitto TGs depending on how much you like the sidewall

I don't have them (yet) but plan to combine them with similar wheels... I'm sure someone here can spot us some pics.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:04 PM   #5
MJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
MJonesTrumpet's Tacoma Gallery
I just got a set of Michelin LTX M/S2 P265/75/16. They are GREAT, but not meant for off roading....but you can't beat the value and the handle/drive of them.

Old 08-29-2010, 01:21 PM   #7
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Those Hankook Dynapro ATs are pretty nice looking, will have to add them to the list...
Old 08-29-2010, 02:47 PM   #8
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
Michelin M/S2's

Michelin LTX M/S2 P265/75/16, nothing but the best...super quiet, great wet and dry road traction and will probably get 80k out of them.

Old 08-29-2010, 02:51 PM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm running the Hankook Dyna Pro A/Ts...I like em but I wish I would have gotten the M/Ts
They have a 50k tread warranty and the do great on the road and their decent off road
Old 08-29-2010, 03:27 PM   #10
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I'm running the Hankook Dyna Pro A/Ts...I like em but I wish I would have gotten the M/Ts
They have a 50k tread warranty and the do great on the road and their decent off road
The M/T's suck. They're way to soft of a mudder. One of my employees has them on his Dodge 1500, and after 10k on them (with proper inflation and rotation) has 5/32 left on them(legal limit is 3/32)
Old 08-29-2010, 03:33 PM   #11
Jetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Division
Name: Carlos
Jetta1cab's Tacoma Gallery
I'm running Hankook Dynapro ATM on my PreRunner and I think they're the perfect blend for highway and off road driving for an AT tire. Here's a video, although, I don't understand what they are saying...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dP8HwOLc2E
Old 08-29-2010, 03:34 PM   #12
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
I have Cooper Stts. It's a mud terrain but I wish I got an all terrain.
Old 08-29-2010, 04:20 PM   #13
If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off
Rocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Rocketball's Tacoma Gallery
I get the BFG's if budget wasn't an issue. Unfortunately I couldn't come up with enough coin when I needed needed new tires......

Here's what mine look like. Bridgestone Dueler AT's. Very happy with them so far.

Old 08-29-2010, 04:35 PM   #14
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
firestone destination a/t on mine. super quiet on the street and good offroad.
they get great reviews on consumer reports and tire rack. firestone will match
online adds. i got mine in 285/70/17 for $599 installed and out the door.
Old 08-29-2010, 04:38 PM   #15
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
boggers
Old 08-29-2010, 04:45 PM   #16
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
the mt's have a 50k warrenty? i just bought a set and heard nothing about a warrenty

Products Discussed in this Thread