toyo mt
toyo at
pro comp extreme all terrain tires
pro comp mud terrain
good year wrangler mt

rate them and give your pros and cons
Old 08-30-2010, 05:05 PM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure you're going to get a ton of opinions with maybe a few people who have had more than one set of different mt's.

I like the buckshot mudders i have on my cj5
Old 08-30-2010, 05:08 PM   #3
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
I would make this a poll...
Old 08-30-2010, 05:19 PM   #4
buckbuster22 is on a distinguished road
buckbuster22's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know how to make a poll.
Im trying to decide what i want to put on my truck.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:22 PM   #5
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What kind of driving do you do? Alot of commuting and highway miles? Or do you want to do alot of Off Roading and rock crawls and what not? Im sure these questions will come up.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:27 PM   #6
buckbuster22 is on a distinguished road
buckbuster22's Tacoma Gallery
Ummmm alot of highway. But i want them to be decent offroad to.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:36 PM   #7
Hi-Tech Rednek

I am getting ready to drop the $$ on a set of Duratracs. You will get 1000 different opinions on here but from what I have read and seen elsewhere they seem to be one of the best combinations for that. I do the same kind of driving and have had every kind of BFG on the market just about and IMHO I would stay away, they always wore wierd for me.

But at the end of the day it comes down to what you like I guess.