LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Nokian Vativa A/T?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Nokian Vativa A/T?

Any opinions on these tires? I need a new set for my DD pathfinder.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:55 PM   #2
grist is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
grist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Any opinions on these tires? I need a new set for my DD pathfinder.
Did you get these tires? I am thinking of getting them and I have been searching for comments.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:57 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
My dad runs them in 265/75/16 on his Tahoe. Great AT tires from what I've seen and how they seem to perform when I've driven the Tahoe
Old 03-08-2011, 04:47 PM   #4
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grist View Post
Did you get these tires? I am thinking of getting them and I have been searching for comments.
I got them. Work awesome in the snow and ice up here.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:20 PM   #5
grist is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
grist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
I got them. Work awesome in the snow and ice up here.
Up where? It says you are in my basement. I did get them and so far I like them.http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...-ya-think.html
Old 03-10-2011, 03:27 PM   #6
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
North Dakota!