Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Trade wheels??? anyone?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2010, 09:42 AM   #1
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
Trade wheels??? anyone?

Im getting kinda bored with my pro comp alloys. and i really would trade them for ANYTHING. even stock wheels. id prefer 16s

they are in pretty shitty condition and have been wheeled a good bit. i can take up-close pics of the rash if anyone wants to see.

i have a deal with a guy right now but he has 15s... so i was going to wait until my tread wore down on my bfgs before we made the trade. my BFG a/ts are almost brand new and its gonna be a while before we trade...

so i was wondering if anyone has 16s they would like to trade with me sooner than the other guy.

im impatient

Old 09-01-2010, 10:19 AM   #2
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i might throw in cash if i need to compensate
Old 09-09-2010, 06:13 PM   #3

bump?

trade my wheels fo your stock wheels.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:17 PM   #4
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
if you were closer i have mint stock trd 16s
Old 09-09-2010, 09:05 PM   #5

damnit... why you gotta tease me like that bro.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:50 AM   #6
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
what size are your tires?
Old 09-10-2010, 07:58 PM   #7

Tire: BFG a/t 265/70/R16 10,000 miles on them. (roughly 31.5")

Wheel: ProComp 8089 alloy 16x9
Old 09-10-2010, 08:01 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
any damage on them?

I got 16 inch Moto metal 950s...flawless condition

PM me if interested

Edit: read your OP...sorry
Old 09-10-2010, 08:10 PM   #9

yea they are not mint condition to say the least... hahaha iv wheeled em quite a bit!
Old 09-10-2010, 08:12 PM   #10
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
ive got stock steelies from my 2nd gen. lug nuts n center caps all included!!! i will trade u straight up
Old 09-10-2010, 08:18 PM   #12
tacomazach has a spectacular aura abouttacomazach has a spectacular aura about

Name: Zach
tacomazach's Tacoma Gallery
I got some stock 15s... i know you're looking for 16s and probably won't go for em but I figurd I'd give you the option anyway

Old 09-10-2010, 10:34 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosupreme54 View Post
post some up close pics if you have them handy. i have been looking at 7089's, but these are close enough. i have trd off road wheels to trade. i'm also in GA
i really like the new gen. stock wheels on a 1st gen. tacoma like mine. i might be interested in them!

have you know... my procomp alloys are not mint. they are in rough condition and iv had the about 1 year and 1/2
Old 09-10-2010, 10:34 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
ive got stock steelies from my 2nd gen. lug nuts n center caps all included!!! i will trade u straight up

pics?
Old 09-10-2010, 10:35 PM   #15

hey thanks man. ill keep your offer in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomazach View Post
I got some stock 15s... i know you're looking for 16s and probably won't go for em but I figurd I'd give you the option anyway

Old 09-10-2010, 11:02 PM   #16
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
How bad is not mint?? Like said above close up pics on the actual damage please! And if you did trade would you be trading rims and tires? Or just the rims?
Old 09-10-2010, 11:04 PM   #17

ill get some up-close pictures tommorow. its too dark now for pictures. but yea. ill get them up... they arent toooo bad.

and id be interested in trading both tires and rims ONLY if it were a fair trade of tread wear. my BFGs have atleast 85% t 90% tread left
Old 09-10-2010, 11:18 PM   #18
Black Hole Sun
tacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant future

Name: Forrest
tacoma92's Tacoma Gallery
I have some but they are 15s instead of 16s. Painted them black recently. Heres a few photos. Let me know

Old 09-11-2010, 05:27 AM   #19
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
I would throw my 17's in the mix, but it looks like you are wanting 16's. I've had my BFG's for 2 thousand miles.

Old 09-11-2010, 11:23 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jab08 View Post
How bad is not mint?? Like said above close up pics on the actual damage please! And if you did trade would you be trading rims and tires? Or just the rims?

id trade the wheels and tires but as long as im getting tires that have good tread because my BFGs are bearly worn down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
I would throw my 17's in the mix, but it looks like you are wanting 16's. I've had my BFG's for 2 thousand miles.

I really like your wheels but they are 17s. if we traded, we would have to trade both tires and wheels. i wouldnt mind having 17s...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma92 View Post
I have some but they are 15s instead of 16s. Painted them black recently. Heres a few photos. Let me know

i really like the stock wheels spray painted black but they are 15s so id have to buy new tires.