Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Anybody got these new Falken Rocky Mtn. ATS?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2010, 08:49 PM   #1
StatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud of

Name: Joey
StatutoryAPE's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody got these new Falken Rocky Mtn. ATS?

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/fin...c=AZPINT&cs=32

they look really nice, and the price isn't bad at all. if anybody here has got these yet please give a review im interested.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:23 PM   #2
StatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud of

well i talked to a friend of a friend that works at discount tire and he said he could get me a set of these in 32x11.5r15 for $620, no mount/balance and no road hazard.
I got my michellins through him the same way. I think that i might go for it. my MS's are great tires but i want something more for off roading and a lil bigger. i got a friend that is gunna buy my MS's for a good price too.

anybody oppose???
Old 09-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
the tread pattern looks pretty good to me.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:27 PM   #4
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
They also feature the 3 ply sidewall construction that the BFG All-Terrains pioneered. They look great, have the same mileage warranty as the All-Terrains, at a significantly cheaper price
Old 09-03-2010, 08:52 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
They also feature the 3 ply sidewall construction that the BFG All-Terrains pioneered. They look great, have the same mileage warranty as the All-Terrains, at a significantly cheaper price
WORD!

hopefully i can get them on before the AZ trail day!
Old 09-18-2010, 10:40 AM   #6

ok i got them put on!

i also painted my bumper and grill black a lil while back..

Old 09-20-2010, 12:16 PM   #7

i guess nobody likes them?
Old 09-20-2010, 12:17 PM   #8
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
They look good. A buddy of mine just got these for his truck a few weeks ago. Not for a tacoma though.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:25 PM   #9
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery
They look good
Old 09-20-2010, 12:34 PM   #10
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StatutoryAPE View Post
I DO! Those are pretty nice. Are the noisey on the road. How do you like em so far?
Old 09-20-2010, 12:47 PM   #11
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
they do look good! then again, i'm a sucker for white, first-gen tacomas with blacked out grills.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:52 PM   #12
Jcannon is on a distinguished road

Navy: In-Flight Tech
Name: Jay
Jcannon's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. I'm in the market for some new rubber and was looking at something similar to this. Hows road noise, How are they in rain?
Old 09-21-2010, 12:20 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidpick View Post
they do look good! then again, i'm a sucker for white, first-gen tacomas with blacked out grills.
haha, remember i asked you for advice on how to paint the bumper.

anyways, ive only had them on for 5 days now but so far they seem good to me. road noise is very quiet for an AT tire. i havent taken them offroad yet and it hasn't rained in AZ for a while now. but i will keep updated
I LOVE the way they look!
Old 09-21-2010, 12:30 AM   #14
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
look good man i like em alot, i falkens on my taoc but they are a street tire and they are amazing in every condition i have even taken them off roading and well i love them! the tread patter is kinda like mine but yours are deff beefier let us know how they work out i make look into some of my runner
Old 09-21-2010, 08:13 AM   #15
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha, remember i asked you for advice on how to paint the bumper.

anyways, ive only had them on for 5 days now but so far they seem good to me. road noise is very quiet for an AT tire. i havent taken them offroad yet and it hasn't rained in AZ for a while now. but i will keep updated
I LOVE the way they look!
yep, i remember! looks like it turned out pretty well!
Old 09-21-2010, 08:36 AM   #16
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i think i'd let others be the guinea pigs for new tires that i know nothing about...
Old 09-21-2010, 08:43 AM   #17
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Those look cool. I'd be willing to give them a shot depending on the treadwear. Got fresh duratracs now but gauging treadwear for next tire purchase. Would consider trying these out next time depending on reviews between now and whenever my DTs get worn down enough to move on fresh set of something. All 18s are E load with Duratracs which = heavy & expensive. 4cyl suffers more than the wallet tho, lol. Good looking 1st gen there too.......
Old 09-22-2010, 02:59 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENIOR TACOROJO View Post
Any up dates on offroad capabilities.... I'm in need of new meats and these are at top of list with bfg a/t's, gy duratracs.....leaning towards bfg but really liking these falkens.
havent taken them out yet, busy working all the time. i think they will do pretty good though and the price is about 40 bucks cheaper than bfg's.
Old 09-22-2010, 03:04 PM   #20
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
been thinking about getting those myself...yes please update on how well they work out for you.