Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

KMC Enduro wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-03-2010, 11:31 AM   #1
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
KMC Enduro wheels

do these come with the center caps?
http://4wheelonline.com/KMC_XD122_En....136391.458568
Old 09-03-2010, 11:39 AM   #3
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ Thanks! any pics??
Old 09-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #4
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I have a bunch of pictures. Search Corral Canyon or Fiesta Island or Pine Valley and you can find them there. I got them for 108 per wheel. Or just search KMC Enduro, there are tons of threads just on this wheel.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:45 AM   #5

cool. thanks man
Old 09-03-2010, 11:46 AM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Mine didn't come with the center caps but they look better without them anyways. Great wheel. VERY VERY strong
Old 09-03-2010, 11:49 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Mine didn't come with the center caps but they look better without them anyways. Great wheel. VERY VERY strong
where did you buy yours from? i kinda like the way the caps look
Old 09-03-2010, 12:00 PM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
where did you buy yours from? i kinda like the way the caps look
I got mine for Discount tire. I'm sure i could have gotten the caps but I didn't care for them.

I bought mine for $97 each because I have the 15x7 ones.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:06 PM   #9
HUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Tommy
HUNT's Tacoma Gallery
CENTER CAPS

WITH AND WITH OUT
Attached Thumbnails
KMC Enduro wheels-047.jpg   KMC Enduro wheels-061.jpg  
Old 09-03-2010, 05:10 PM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
The caps look pretty dumb in my opinion, the wheels look great though.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:32 PM   #11
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
If I can I might buy another set...just to have...Cause I have scraped up my wheels on the trail. I like them and at that price you can't go wrong.

Here are some pictures I located to give you an idea. When I can I will upgrade my tires.

Old 09-03-2010, 06:00 PM   #12
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Mine came with total different caps. I don't have mine on as well because they came wit some funky chrome with black lettering "XD" finish. Had them laying around my patio in its bubble wrapper for about a year before I decided to toss them.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #14
Doug2000 is on a distinguished road

Doug2000's Tacoma Gallery
Kmc's

Did those endurose clear the front calipers?
Old 03-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #15
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Yes.