1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

M/T Sidebiters w 265/5/16 on SWB

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Dave333, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Sep 4, 2010 at 12:28 AM
    Dave333

Dave333 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Loganville
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner TRD long bed dbl cab
    Borla Exhaust, D/T LT, TRD CAI, Hella Rallye 4000, ARB, M/T Sidebiters 16", 265/75/16, Stubbs HD SKO Sliders, OME 3" lift with 886, Dakar Rear leafs, Satoshi
    Sorry this is the only pic so far. I'm out of country and had the wife take a quick picture. I'll be home in a few weeks to install OME 886 w/dakar leafs, ARB front, Stubbs sliders, then I'll get some more pictures. Just so guys who were wondering what these look like with the tire combo. Tires are Michelin LTX MS2. Didn't go with the aggressive tread because honestly the wife drives it 9 months out of the year and it's a mall crawler. No clearance issues, the locking lugs are Gorilla, purchased from Summit Racing Item # 71634NBC, 60 degree conical seat, 12mm x 1.50. I know Wheelers has them for a little less but I had to pick up some parts for the Impala so it was shipped with large parts. Anyways I'll post up some build pics in October.

newwheels_46aa76fd370f1a7c06d2cf321da5464adafb5d7d.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top