Notices

What size tire?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
Blake Morgan is on a distinguished road

Name: Blake
Blake Morgan's Tacoma Gallery
What size tire?

Got a friend who has a blue 08 tacoma pre-runner. He has plenty of money and looking into 6in. fabtech lift with 33x12.50x20 or 35x12.50x20..... Whats your opinion? He doesn`t want to much air space and not enough tire so it doesn`t look dumb..?
Old 09-07-2010, 05:34 PM   #2
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Send him to me in charlotte, we can put some XD Rockstars and some Nitto Trail Grapplers on it
Old 09-07-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
35's for sure. He's not planning on using the truck off road is he?
Old 09-07-2010, 05:40 PM   #4

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
Send him to me in charlotte, we can put some XD Rockstars and some Nitto Trail Grapplers on it
You work at dealership or something? He is buying rolling big power 94r gloss black rims with chrome inserts on mud grapplers or either mickey thompson atz
Old 09-07-2010, 05:42 PM   #5

Nah he just loaded with money and wants it to look good

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
35's for sure. He's not planning on using the truck off road is he?
Old 09-07-2010, 05:45 PM   #6
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Morgan View Post
You work at dealership or something? He is buying rolling big power 94r gloss black rims with chrome inserts on mud grapplers or either mickey thompson atz
I work for Discount Tire Company
Old 09-07-2010, 05:46 PM   #7
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i know a guy named blake morgan, when i saw this i was all "no way he got a tacoma!?!?!"

lol
you arent him
Old 09-07-2010, 05:46 PM   #8
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
alright. Go with the 35's
Old 09-07-2010, 05:52 PM   #9

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
i know a guy named blake morgan, when i saw this i was all "no way he got a tacoma!?!?!"

lol
you arent him
haha nope there is another guy in the same town as me and we have the same name. Not to fun when when were at same party or near each other and everyones like blake..?
Old 09-07-2010, 05:53 PM   #10

You think he is dumb for getting 2 wheel truck that high with big tires?

Quote:
alright. Go with the 35's
Old 09-07-2010, 05:55 PM   #11
braaap

Quote:
Well, since he's going to be mall crawlin' it, its fine. If he likes it thats all that matters.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #12

True.. that was funny as crap mall crawlin!! ha

Quote:
Well, since he's going to be mall crawlin' it, its fine. If he likes it thats all that matters.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:18 PM   #13
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
if he/his parents have the money, he might as well go all out with the 35's. the 33's make more sense economically, but i'd probably go all out too if i could afford to. lmao at 2wd's with 35's, but whatever floats his boat.