Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Which Will Last Longer on the Road?

View Poll Results: Which Will Last Longer on the Road?
Nitto Trail Grappler 5 38.46%
Toyo Open Country M/T 8 61.54%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
Which Will Last Longer on the Road?

Nitto Trail Grapplers? or Toyo Open Country M/Ts?
Old 09-08-2010, 08:06 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Im puzzled, I dont know if anybody will have gone through the trail grapplers yet, so idk.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:46 AM   #3
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well once i get my 6" suspension kit (which wont be for a while anyways), im lookin to get some 35's for my truck. only thing is, i dont go aff roading a lot. Because im in frickin VA, theres nowhere i can legally go off road anywhere around my house at least. I do a lot of driving on the road though, but what got me was that i was lookin at the specs on the trail grapplers and they said something about them lasting longer on the road. im not sure.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:19 PM   #4

bump please? need input...
Old 09-13-2010, 09:01 PM   #5

bump again... need more input... this isnt helping much hahaha
Old 09-14-2010, 09:27 PM   #6

omg were all gonna die...
Old 09-14-2010, 09:32 PM   #7
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
dont die!!
try google searching reviews of the tires, those could help out a little.
but other than that i got nothing for you.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:07 PM   #8

hah believe me i have... and even if they said "these lasted longer than i expected" or something... that still doesnt tell me how they are in comparison
Old 09-22-2010, 09:40 PM   #9
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
why get a mt if you dont go off road?
Old 09-22-2010, 09:41 PM   #10
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

to look like a freakin bamf. Dont worry I use mine but still in the process look like a bamf
Old 09-22-2010, 09:42 PM   #11
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
well with a SC you are automatically a bamf
Old 09-22-2010, 09:46 PM   #12

haha, Its funny I was just talking about that. I love the power but its kinda stupid lol.

OP: my dads Yukon went through its 2nd set of toyo MTs both 40k and you wouldnt wanna go more than that.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:05 PM   #13

I want MTs because i plan on doing some off road... i just also do a lot of on road driving to and from school and work. i tend to stay busy =)
Old 09-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #14
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
thought of all terrains?
Old 09-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #15

yeah but i want the tread of the mts lol. i think im goin open countrys