Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Wheels for 2010 Tacoma Sport

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-09-2010, 03:21 PM   #1
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels for 2010 Tacoma Sport

Does anyone have either of these on their Tacoma's. I want to put them on my Tacoma after leveling it. Also found these door ding guards on E bay. They look nice, does anyone have these on their Tacoma.
Attached Images

Old 09-09-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
same here! i love those bronze colored ones.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:10 PM   #3
mdw5 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Mitch
mdw5's Tacoma Gallery
raswank.... I just posted a picture of the TRD Alloys in the new member section. See "new member, new wheels". I'm thrilled with the wheels. Perfect offset for the 285/75R16's with 3" leveling. No rubbing anywhere.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:30 PM   #4
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Silver TRD FJ Alloys and I love them. About to put 265/75/16 GY Wrangler Duratracs on them.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:57 AM   #5
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
How did you fit 285/75/16 on your truck? Did you have to trim at all? What is the complete lift you have? Thanks for the info as well. Getting the TSB done next week. I cold not find your pictures of the wheels in the new section.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:52 AM   #6
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Just purchased those chrome door moldings.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:04 PM   #7
mdw5 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Mitch
mdw5's Tacoma Gallery
Regarding the 285/75R16's: No trimming required, plenty of space. I installed the Toytec "Best Seller" 3 inch lift, which uses 3 inch spacers in the front and 2 inch lift in the rear to level. I had been looking for a couple months for wheels that I liked, but most didn't have the proper back spacing..... then I saw 285/75's on an FJ and it was love at first sight.... I posted a couple more pictures for you to see up under the fenders a little better. Just click on my photo gallery. Good luck.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:40 PM   #8
doc151 is on a distinguished road
Marines: SSgt
Name: Doc
doc151's Tacoma Gallery
FJ Wheels F/S

Look on ebay there is a great deal on new sets of 16" FJ Wheels , I got mine for $500.00 for the set w/caps lugs FRANKS TOYOTA in Calif. Good luck... I don't know how to post this message , please pass it on...
Old 09-14-2010, 03:42 PM   #9
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
I have seen those, but I want the bronze ones 900.00 from the same seller