View Poll Results: Which ones?
Rev Revolver 14 33.33%
BMF Sota's 13 30.95%
BMF Nova's 15 35.71%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-16-2010, 08:24 PM   #1
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Another wheel poll!!!

Which wheels do you all think I should do??? I like everything blacked out except for the wheels so I will be going with chrome.

Rev

BMF SOTA

BMF Novas
Old 09-16-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
is there a 4th option? :P
Old 09-16-2010, 08:27 PM   #3
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I like chrome wheels... But to be perfectly honest, I don't see these looking good on anything other than a lowered truck. Can we make suggestions? If I have to pick one, I say the SOTAs
Old 09-16-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Lets here them. I wanted the sotas on my last truck. It was a lifted duramax so I dont know what they would look like on here. I am open to any suggestions though. I will be buying a set in two or three weeks so I need to get something figured out.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:35 PM   #6
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Rich Beauregard's Tacoma Gallery
BLACK is the way to go!
Old 09-16-2010, 08:37 PM   #7
Choot It!

kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
I like the black novas too. May look into black as well just love the chrome.

Old 09-16-2010, 09:12 PM   #8
g35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
g35man's Tacoma Gallery
Looking at those wheels in a slate finish 17inch.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:51 AM   #9
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrob1 View Post
Which wheels do you all think I should do??? I like everything blacked out except for the wheels so I will be going with chrome.

Rev

BMF SOTA

BMF Novas

I like the black one o wait all chrome
Old 09-17-2010, 05:34 AM   #10
Aggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud of

Aggie97's Tacoma Gallery
I like the Nova's best of the 3. I'm less of a fan of chrome also. I have the chrome Gulf States wheels right now and they are corroding...getting those "worms" between the clear coat and chrome.

I'm getting these within the next month. Similar design as the Novas but silver powder coat finish instead of chrome.

Old 09-17-2010, 06:16 AM   #11
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
All those wheels scream... "I wear affliction t-shirts and I go to to the gym and the tanning bed way too much."

I vote for option 4. None of the above.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:49 AM   #12
Choot It!

kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
All those wheels scream... "I wear affliction t-shirts and I go to to the gym and the tanning bed way too much."

I vote for option 4. None of the above.
Hahaha, Well I make fun of affliction guys, Am white as a ghost, and have a gym membership I've paid for for 7 months since I used it last... Thats why I wanted to do this poll so I know what other people think
Old 09-17-2010, 07:55 AM   #13
CannondaleMan is on a distinguished road

Marines: Corporal of Marines
CannondaleMan's Tacoma Gallery
Not really a fan of the chrome wheel look, but given your 3 choices, I picked the BMF Sota.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:55 AM   #14
Aggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud of

Aggie97's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to be piggy backing off your poll question, but wheels are my next mod too and I change my mind daily.

I like these too...

Old 09-17-2010, 09:02 AM   #15
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
I prefer black rims over chrome just cause it looks more rugged and they are easier to keep clean than chrome rims.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:59 AM   #16

Aggie97's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyYota05 View Post
I prefer black rims over chrome just cause it looks more rugged and they are easier to keep clean than chrome rims.
I agree on the chrome. What about silver...like the silver powder coated ones shown earlier? I can't decide on silver or black.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:29 AM   #17
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Get these....I love mine
Old 09-17-2010, 10:40 AM   #18
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
^^^I do in fact like Scott's Motos...

Also, I suggest you check out www.helowheels.com they have a few styles that I like on there...
Old 09-17-2010, 12:27 PM   #19
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Get these....I love mine
Ya buy these if you wear black socks with dc shoes! BRO LOL jk scott!
Old 09-17-2010, 07:02 PM   #20
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Ya buy these if you wear black socks with dc shoes! BRO LOL jk scott!
I keeeeel you