1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

treadwright tries?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by GA_TACO4x4, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Sep 30, 2010 at 9:39 AM
    GA_TACO4x4

GA_TACO4x4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    here 'n there
    Vehicle:
    07 DCSB 4x4
    marathon superhide max-4 seat covers, weathertechs, maglite mod, 20% tint, 2" leveling kit, leaf spring tsb.
    does anyone have experience with these? not hearsay or "oh those are re-treads they suck." even if u know a guy with them personally id like to get ur opinion. i know i seen some ppl on here with them but idk who...seems like it was a 2nd gen owner too. they're really good prices and i like the fact i can get a 265 mt (looks like the goodyear mtr old tread) in a c ply or a 285 in d. seems like every 285/75/16 mt i find is a e ply which i feel is too heavy for the taco. anyways just check out the link and whether u think they're ok tires or not.

https://www.treadwright.com/

2. Oct 29, 2010 at 5:49 AM
    Rattler

Rattler Wandering But Not Lost

Member:
    Bay City MI
    Vehicle:
    '04 DoubleCab "3 Lift on 285/75/16s
    All Pro rear bumper with an Ironman Offroad swing-out spare carrier, Bajarack on top, blacked-out grill, Lightforce 140s Mombasa Rooftop Tent
    I have been running 285/75/16 since July on my Taco. They are about due for a rotation but have been fabulous. I just have the plain old BFG copies without the traction aid added. They balanced up fine too.

I researched them an awlful lot before buying. I could not find anyone that had owned them with a bad thing to say about them. There were a few guys on ExPo that have been using them for years and have bought several sets. Tough to beat for less than half the $$.

3. Oct 29, 2010 at 5:51 AM
    SKINUM

SKINUM Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Garry
    Va/Tn/KY border
    Vehicle:
    07 FJC
    a lot!
    Quite a few people on the FJC site are running them and have experienced no issues.

Products Discussed in

To Top