Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

treadwright tries?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2010, 09:39 AM   #1
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
treadwright tries?

does anyone have experience with these? not hearsay or "oh those are re-treads they suck." even if u know a guy with them personally id like to get ur opinion. i know i seen some ppl on here with them but idk who...seems like it was a 2nd gen owner too. they're really good prices and i like the fact i can get a 265 mt (looks like the goodyear mtr old tread) in a c ply or a 285 in d. seems like every 285/75/16 mt i find is a e ply which i feel is too heavy for the taco. anyways just check out the link and whether u think they're ok tires or not.

https://www.treadwright.com/
Old 10-29-2010, 05:49 AM   #2
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
I have been running 285/75/16 since July on my Taco. They are about due for a rotation but have been fabulous. I just have the plain old BFG copies without the traction aid added. They balanced up fine too.

I researched them an awlful lot before buying. I could not find anyone that had owned them with a bad thing to say about them. There were a few guys on ExPo that have been using them for years and have bought several sets. Tough to beat for less than half the $$.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:51 AM   #3
SKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the roughSKINUM is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garry
SKINUM's Tacoma Gallery
Quite a few people on the FJC site are running them and have experienced no issues.