Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

same ol question

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2010, 07:58 PM   #1
psycho will become famous soon enough

psycho's Tacoma Gallery
same ol question

ok too lazy to search for the answer lol i have an 08 dbl cab TRD 4x4 tacoma with toytec 3" spacers and the AAL in the rear. The stock BFG are pretty bad at 25K and i need new ones but cant afford to bump up to 17" tires and wheels like i wanted to after the lift install, so whats the max size tire i can run on my stock 16" wheels? thanks in advance
Old 10-10-2010, 08:22 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Id help ya....But Im too lazy as well.....
Old 10-10-2010, 08:25 PM   #3
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Old 10-10-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
LOL!!! Wow ..... I'm too lazy too!! Must be all the turkey I ate for Thanksgiving tonight.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:02 PM   #6

psycho's Tacoma Gallery
lol bunch of lazy smart ass's in here aint we
Old 10-10-2010, 09:03 PM   #7
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho View Post
ok too lazy to search for the answer lol i have an 08 dbl cab TRD 4x4 tacoma with toytec 3" spacers and the AAL in the rear. The stock BFG are pretty bad at 25K and i need new ones but cant afford to bump up to 17" tires and wheels like i wanted to after the lift install, so whats the max size tire i can run on my stock 16" wheels? thanks in advance
What ever they make.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:04 PM   #8
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
What ever they make.
X2. Rubber tires work best.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:08 PM   #9

psycho's Tacoma Gallery
wow always thought this was "friendly" site. guess not tonight. thought i would get a answer from someone with experience. instead in catchin shit even from a moderator. lol carry on
Old 10-10-2010, 09:09 PM   #10

Quote:
wow always thought this was "friendly" site. guess not tonight. thought i would get a answer from someone with experience. instead in catchin shit even from a moderator. lol carry on
Take it easy. We're just having fun
Old 10-10-2010, 09:20 PM   #11
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought my comment was helpful.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:58 PM   #12
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
ugh....somebody has to be nice...265/75/16. or you can get wheel spacers and run 285/75/16. next time, get up the strength and ambition to go to google and find out yourself
Old 10-10-2010, 10:00 PM   #13
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post
LOL!!! Wow ..... I'm too lazy too!! Must be all the turkey I ate for Thanksgiving tonight.
It's not thanksgiving till next month , retard
Old 10-10-2010, 10:11 PM   #14
dirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to behold
EMS: paramedic
dirtytaco2010's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
It's not thanksgiving till next month , retard
maybe last thanksgiving??? lol
Old 10-10-2010, 10:12 PM   #15
dirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to behold
and i think the answer to that question was in the first 2-3 threads under wheels and tires
Old 10-10-2010, 10:14 PM   #16

psycho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosupreme54 View Post
ugh....somebody has to be nice...265/75/16. or you can get wheel spacers and run 285/75/16. next time, get up the strength and ambition to go to google and find out yourself
well shit it aint like i said "hey im too lazy to mow my yard can someone do it for me" i just thought someone might know the answer to my question off the top of their head. BTW thanks for the reply...the 1st half of it anyway
Old 10-10-2010, 10:16 PM   #17
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtytaco2010 View Post
maybe last thanksgiving??? lol
That was a joke , it's thanksgiving weekend in Canada this weekend .
Old 10-10-2010, 10:18 PM   #18
ooooohhhhhh caaannaaaddaaa
Old 10-10-2010, 10:28 PM   #19

psycho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtytaco2010 View Post
and i think the answer to that question was in the first 2-3 threads under wheels and tires
well damm'd if it was'nt...now im exausted...better go rest up before the next question