Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Question regarding spidertrax spacers for first gen

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2010, 12:15 AM   #1
Tacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
Tacomadude89's Tacoma Gallery
Question regarding spidertrax spacers for first gen

Hey guys,

so I'm thinking about getting some Spidertrax wheel spacers for my '02.

Anyway, obviously I need to order the lug centric ones because my truck a first gen, but I was curious as to why they also list the first gen Tacoma in the application guide for the hub centric ones? Mistake?http://www.spidertrax.com/Toyota-Hub-Centric-Spacer
Old 11-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #2
DblstuftTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
DblstuftTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomadude89 View Post
Hey guys,

so I'm thinking about getting some Spidertrax wheel spacers for my '02.

Anyway, obviously I need to order the lug centric ones because my truck a first gen, but I was curious as to why they also list the first gen Tacoma in the application guide for the hub centric ones? Mistake?http://www.spidertrax.com/Toyota-Hub-Centric-Spacer

Good question. I was wondering the same. Did you find any aswers?
Old 11-10-2010, 07:16 AM   #3
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Iirc, the hub centric ones are for trucks without manual locking hubs and the lug centric is for trucks with them.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:55 AM   #4
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Really doesn't matter which ones you use, unless you are using the Factory Toyota Alloy wheels. Then you need to use the Hubcentric spacers for the best fit.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:58 AM   #5
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know how much spidertrax are, but I've had some trail gear 1.5'' spacers on for 50,000km with plenty of wheeling, and they are holding up perfectly fine!
FYI