Notices

Lock the spare tire?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-15-2010, 02:31 AM   #1
sara01 is on a distinguished road
Name: Sara
sara01's Tacoma Gallery
Lock the spare tire?

I need to find a lock for my spare tire, under the bed of my 2 wheel drive tacoma, Also looking for a place to buy seat covers to protect my 60/40 split seat from my dog, I want to be able to just wash the seat covers. my truck is Mint and has extremly low miles on it, and I want to keep it in showroom condition. there must be a way to lock the spare and somebody who makes seat covers that fit this type of seat. Thanks /Sara
Old 10-15-2010, 07:55 AM   #2
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
I would suggest a bike style cable lock for the spare tire. Just run the cable over the bed beams through the rim and lock. Lots of seat covers out there...walmart has cheap ones, bass pro shops, jc whittney also have decent ones. Check your specs or just search on vehicle type on their sites. Google?