Notices

Are these factory wheels?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
jst1960 is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
jst1960's Tacoma Gallery
Are these factory wheels?

Can someone identify the wheels that came on my new 2011 for me? This is my first post, so if I did not attach the picture correctly please let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Are these factory wheels?-2011-tacoma-1st-picture.jpg  
Old 10-23-2010, 06:00 PM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
closer picture of the wheels please
Old 10-23-2010, 06:01 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, nice looking truck! The picture was attached correctly FYI. Not familiar with the 2011 wheel packages, just wanted to let you know it uploaded alright. You can preview your posts before they're official also.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:01 PM   #4
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
never seen those on the lots so i assume not. you might have more luck in the 2nd gen threads.

and welcome o TW!
Old 10-23-2010, 06:03 PM   #5
2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future
Name: Daniel
2gtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I believe they are a gulf coast toyota wheel i have seen them on the new taco's on the dealers lot.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:08 PM   #6
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Never seen them but they might be something new for the 2011's in your region.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:59 PM   #7
jst1960 is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
jst1960's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the quick reply's everyone. Sorry for the not so good picture, I took it with my blackberry the day I drove it home. I plan on taking some pictures with my camera when I get a chance. I was so excited about getting the new truck home, I did not think to look and see if the window sticker was in the truck, which is wasn't.
I have sent an email to the dealership requesting them to email me a copy of the invoice. I really didn't think much about the wheels when I purchased the truck, but after looking around on the web and not really seeing them on any other Tacoma's, I became curious about the wheels.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:59 PM   #10
tacomusprime is on a distinguished road

tacomusprime's Tacoma Gallery
Those are the same wheels that came on mine they were a dealer upgrade option.
Old 10-23-2010, 08:20 PM   #11
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen those wheels on a few Tacos on dealer lots when I was out shopping for one.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:07 PM   #12
morrison14 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: TSgt
Name: Matt
morrison14's Tacoma Gallery
They are the Extramile 6 spoke 16" aluminum wheel option from gulf coast dealerships. They charge $795 on the sticker for them. That is about all the info I have on them. I can't even find anything on google about them. I have them on mine too, just purchased in Mississippi a month ago.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:22 PM   #13
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrison14 View Post
They are the Extramile 6 spoke 16" aluminum wheel option from gulf coast dealerships. They charge $795 on the sticker for them. That is about all the info I have on them. I can't even find anything on google about them. I have them on mine too, just purchased in Mississippi a month ago.
Ding ding ding....Almost all the 2011 non-trd's in texas have them
Old 05-05-2011, 04:00 AM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good answer from what looks like an SC transplant
Old 05-05-2011, 05:07 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post

Hodge,

Originally from Tx, been stationed here in Chucktown since 2000. I bought my taco last month while I was in Jackson, MS. I'll get some pics up soon.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:14 AM   #16
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
they look like car wheels... im not a fan at all
Old 05-05-2011, 06:04 AM   #17
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Hodge,

Originally from Tx, .....
Take THAT Hodgey
Old 05-05-2011, 06:06 AM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Take THAT Hodgey
i knew he was a transplant...just sad for him that he was originally from texas....that is all
Old 05-05-2011, 06:45 AM   #19
Quote:
i knew he was a transplant...just sad for him that he was originally from texas....that is all

You can be sad, not me. Someone has to bring some class here!
Old 05-05-2011, 06:47 AM   #20
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
You can be sad, not me. Someone has to bring some class here!