Impluse Red New tires and wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-26-2008, 08:35 PM   #1
Wife thinks I am done Modding truck
Imrubicon is on a distinguished road

Army: Crash rescue\Medivac
Imrubicon's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Impluse Red New tires and wheels

Before too much spent at the tire store!

After too much spent at the tire store
Liquid Metal wingman,Cooper Zeon LTZ 285/50R-20
noticed just a little rub when hitting a dip during a med fast turn.
I can live with it as I want to get rid of the mud flaps anyway and it will be a good excuse to the wife for a upgrade.
[/quote]
The stock tires and rims will be for sale on Ebay .
only 1K mile and remounted and bal thanks to unkowning workers as it was free.
I perfer local pickup and no TPS as they are on the new rims
make offer

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...288196346&rd=1
Old 07-26-2008, 08:36 PM   #2
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Nice rims!
Old 07-26-2008, 08:38 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
that changes the whole look of the truck.....really sets it off!!! great choice in rims and tires!!
Old 07-26-2008, 08:39 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 07-27-2008, 05:41 AM   #6

Now I need to find spray can with same color as I need to paint my drums and calipers IMHO
Old 07-27-2008, 06:36 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imrubicon View Post
Now I need to find spray can with same color as I need to paint my drums and calipers IMHO
Are you going to paint them the color of your truck?
Old 07-27-2008, 06:41 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Are you going to paint them the color of your truck?
I was thinking that they would look good the same color as the truck ?
or chrome LOL
Old 07-27-2008, 06:45 AM   #9
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Sharp... well done!
Old 07-27-2008, 07:20 AM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
or chrome LOL
Start a poll on it. Im not a fan of the painted drums.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:21 AM   #11
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
or chrome LOL
I'm gearing up to paint my stock rims black, get some red lug nuts, and paint the drums and calipers red- It's a sharp look.

IMHO- Chrome on your truck wouldn't be so hot-Red and black shouldn't have chrome too.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:25 AM   #12
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet IR -- those tires & rims look fantastic. Go IR!
Old 07-27-2008, 07:27 AM   #13

A little bling is good on almost everything .
The trick is to not overdo the bling.
I will most likely get nerf bars or side steps and the ywill be Black and stainless.
The front already has chrome around the grill and the headlights.
I want smoked tails and the rear bumper is already half chrome.
The whells have a chrome ring already and I think that helps them look better as you get the size of 20s but not over bearing because of the black.
Painting the drums and calipers are needed as they will surface rust over time and I dont like that rust .
Old 07-29-2008, 07:38 PM   #14

Wife is getting tweaked

On this vech. I am modding it in the first month LOL
I still have a undercover coming this week
Here is the Bull bar
Old 07-30-2008, 05:09 AM   #15
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck man!
Old 07-30-2008, 05:32 AM   #16
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Flowers go a long way.....

Quote:
On this vech. I am modding it in the first month LOL
I still have a undercover coming this week
Here is the Bull bar

Looking Good! Are u planning lights either on the bull bar or fogs?
Old 07-30-2008, 06:28 AM   #17

I want lights and they would look best in the factory spot .
I just havnt rersearched which ones will go in .
I am also thinking maybe smoked headlights so maybe smoked fog likghts also .
Still researching options on many things