1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tires Help

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by FixedTRD, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Oct 26, 2010 at 10:21 PM
    FixedTRD

FixedTRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Alhambra, CA
    All pro LT, All pro front bumper,All pro rear fox, 1.5 full leaf and u bolt flip kit. KR sliders, bestop, high lift with custom mount, katskin leather, Hankook MT and atx artillery. DMZ SUA w/FOX triple bypass
    I just picked up a set of Atx Artillery wheels 17x9 and now deciding on that tires to buy. I have decided on these two Nitto terra grappler or Hankook dynapro mt size are 285/70/17. Most of my driving is highway I try to hit the dirt about once a month. I have read alot of reviews on both. Nitto seem like a better choice but I also love the way Hankook looks.

2. Oct 26, 2010 at 10:32 PM
    coltonp91491

coltonp91491 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    colton
    Sylva,NC
    Vehicle:
    GET BIG! 04 Tacoma doublecab 12" lift 37's
    6" fabtech lift, 3" ruff country coil spacers and shackles, 3" preformance accesories body lift, 37x13.50 nitto mud grapplers, 5%tint, 7" touchscreen, 2 15"kicker cvr's, 4000watt boss audio amp, and streetglow lightstrike underglow
    I had terra grapplers on mine b4 i lifted it they r great in rain snow and mud best choice in my opinion!:thumbsup:

3. Oct 27, 2010 at 11:47 AM
    jr114

jr114 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    Truck
    Icon Ext travel CO, Icon tubular uniball UCAs, Maxtrac Spindles, Icon RR rear w 2"aal.
    love the terra grapplers

4. Oct 28, 2010 at 11:55 PM
    FixedTRD

FixedTRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Alhambra, CA
    All pro LT, All pro front bumper,All pro rear fox, 1.5 full leaf and u bolt flip kit. KR sliders, bestop, high lift with custom mount, katskin leather, Hankook MT and atx artillery. DMZ SUA w/FOX triple bypass
    Thanks guy for the feedback I got a price quote of $840 includes install is that a reasonable price?

Products Discussed in

To Top