Notices

Where did you buy your tires?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2010, 04:11 PM   #1
ggyota08 will become famous soon enoughggyota08 will become famous soon enough
Name: George
ggyota08's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you buy your tires?

I have been pricing tires. A tire kingdom in town quoted me $795.96 + tax for BFG KOs 265/70/17. Other places are about $50 to $100 more on average. Why are they cheaper than most. Can they sell 2nd rate tires?
Old 10-28-2010, 04:22 PM   #2
vinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vinnyvavoom's Tacoma Gallery
I get mine at Tirerack.com

Remember, when you buy tires to check the date code. It is four digits, like 3009. The first two signaify the week and the second two the year of manufacture. Never buy old tires!!!!!
Old 10-28-2010, 04:25 PM   #3
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
i got mine from america's (discount) tire. Set of 4 BFG AT 31x10.50r15 for $660 installed (and then a $60 rebate from BFG on top of that, so $600 total).
Old 10-28-2010, 04:42 PM   #4
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine from Sears, they were actually cheaper than every other place I priced, including all the online sites.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:41 PM   #5
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Discount Tire... lol
Old 10-28-2010, 06:43 PM   #6
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery

COSTCO & Discount Tire have been the best for me.

Old 10-28-2010, 06:51 PM   #7
zxbryantx is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
zxbryantx's Tacoma Gallery
treadepot.com
got a set of 33 12.50 15 Duratracs.
680$ shipped with a 20$ mail in rebate so 660$.

36 week 2010 so they arent very old.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:13 PM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Discount has been good to me. The one I go to won't match the tirerack prices though.