Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Ugly Betty has some new shoes!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2010, 03:45 PM   #1
Kredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shedKredence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Kredence's Tacoma Gallery
Ugly Betty has some new shoes!

I love my '98 Taco. It's a great truck but dear god is it ugly.
I needed a new set of tires and found it was actually a lot cheaper to pick up used wheels and tires than it was to order in a set of tires for the stock 14" wheels.

I picked up some Mitsubishi Eclipse 17" rims and a set of used 215/55r17. At the end of all of it, I had invested about $175 and a half tank of gas. Not bad!

The wheels fit great and I love the style. I'm starting body work this week to clean up the body and remove dents before she gets a nice coat of the Gun metal color they're using on the new Evo 10s (haven't found the color code yet).

Piece by Piece