Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Wheels and tires

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2008, 07:25 AM   #1
Bfmco7 is on a distinguished road
Bfmco7's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels and tires

this is where I ask everyones opinions on wheels and tires. i can not for the lift of me make my mind up. Can anyone and everyone post picutes of wheels. I am preffering them be on a tacoma so I can see what they'll look like. I want to see anything and everything. I am leaning more towards the aluminum on black or black on aluminum but cant seem to find the "right one"
Old 08-02-2008, 07:40 AM   #2
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Try looking around at www.tirerack.com

They have a very large selection, customer reviews, and an area where you can put different wheel / tire combinations on different vehicles.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:26 AM   #4
Bfmco7 is on a distinguished road
Bfmco7's Tacoma Gallery
Any ideas!?! Anyone?!
Old 08-05-2008, 10:31 AM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfmco7 View Post
Any ideas!?! Anyone?!
Attention whore thread? I'm on it!

Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys with BFG A/Ts.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:49 AM   #6
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Name: Ron
Banchi94's Tacoma Gallery
Dick Cepek DC-1 on Nitto Terra Grapplers.

Old 08-05-2008, 10:57 AM   #7
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
This is what I have

They are not super shiny chrome(not a fan of all that chrome), just a machined look. Like "hernameisLucy said tirerack.com" will have a huge selection at good prices.

Mine are Einkie by Toyota Southeast distributor