LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Which one will fit stock 06

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2008, 06:22 PM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Not the black ones, but you can imagine...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...%20metal%20951

And the stock bolt pattern is 6 on 5.5" I believe.
Old 08-04-2008, 06:23 PM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
6x5.5 would be your bolt pattern. I'm not sure on the width of the stock wheel.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:04 AM   #5
Texas Edition Tacoma
DrewTX is on a distinguished road
DrewTX's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Wheels 05 06 07 08

The new Tacoma bolt pattern is 6x139.7 with a 108mm bore. Don't accidentally buy the 6x139.7 with a 78mm it's for the Chevy truck. You want the low offset, not greater than +15mm so you should be OK with these. The other thing to consider is the spoke spacing clearance to the caliper. These should fit no problem, but contact the manufacturer and have THEM confirm the fitment. If they don't know if it fits, I would not buy them. Most likely by making the 108mm bore, they made these to fit the Tacoma and Tundra. I used to work for Enkei wheels and have a nice set of 17" with a 0 offset on my 2006 and fit no problem. Good luck, the new guy...Drew
Old 08-05-2008, 09:06 AM   #6
Texas Edition Tacoma
DrewTX is on a distinguished road
DrewTX's Tacoma Gallery
Bolt pattern... 6 x 5.5

By the way, 5.5" is the same as 139.7mm. Good luck, these look like cool wheels. Regards, Drew
Old 08-05-2008, 07:24 PM   #8
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
i need to know how wide the stock rim is on a stock TRD off road?
I think maybe 7.5", but I'm not positive.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:25 PM   #9
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i need to know how wide the stock rim is on a stock TRD off road?
I wanna say 7"...
Old 08-05-2008, 07:27 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I wanna say 7"...
You're probably right, I'm questioning the extra half inch I gave em.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:41 PM   #11
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
the 2nd from the top will fit #0312
Old 08-06-2008, 12:49 PM   #13

Quote:
i just realized that link i posted is worthless cuz their all 9 inches wide. and I guess i need 7 inches wide, I'm having a hell of a time with this crap
I JUST WANT THOSE RIMS TO FIT MY STOCK TIRES!!!!

why do these companies make it so difficult?
Look up your stock tires as if you were shopping for a set of them. You should be able to find out what width wheels the tires will fit. There is usually a couple inch width range that the tires will fit.