Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Treadwright.com - Looks like cheap BFG KOs

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-05-2011, 07:08 AM   #41
bt08231 has a spectacular aura aboutbt08231 has a spectacular aura about

bt08231's Tacoma Gallery
wow these tires are pretty tempting, the goodyear mtr lookalikes, 5, 265/70 shipped was 403.00! This promo code also works for 5% off : 5TW11BFO10
Old 02-05-2011, 08:06 AM   #42
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm that's a good idea to get a spare from them. Now for the big question. Will a 265/75r16 fit in the spare tire spot under the truck? This way I can have the right size spare and get a good look at them.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:30 PM   #43
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
I drive though Hot Spring, SD about 4 times a year! I might have to stop and get a set or two the next time I am in the neighborhood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
Hmm that's a good idea to get a spare from them. Now for the big question. Will a 265/75r16 fit in the spare tire spot under the truck? This way I can have the right size spare and get a good look at them.
Should have no problems fitting one in the spare spot. I've got one in there.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:17 PM   #44
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bt08231 View Post
wow these tires are pretty tempting, the goodyear mtr lookalikes, 5, 265/70 shipped was 403.00! This promo code also works for 5% off : 5TW11BFO10
Damn, I wish I had known about that code! Oh well, still a good deal.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:20 PM   #45
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
if only they made a Toyo Open Country M/T look-a-like lol... or even a BFG Baja T/A would be cool
Old 02-05-2011, 06:43 PM   #46
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
toyos are garbage im glad they dont make a look alike for those
Old 02-13-2011, 10:52 PM   #47
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shipped on monday, arrived on friday!

Old 02-14-2011, 11:12 AM   #48
Deathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant future

Deathbeard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
hell to the no, i'd never roll a re-tread tire

Why?
Old 02-14-2011, 11:24 AM   #49
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
That looks so.....weird. BFG lettering with a Goodyear pattern. Hmmmm well good luck with them!
Old 02-14-2011, 12:31 PM   #50
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
265/75/16
That would be my intended bump up size tires as well... anxious to see them on the truck. You'll be posting pics yes?

Shipping reasonable?
Old 02-14-2011, 12:42 PM   #51
polartoy is on a distinguished road
polartoy's Tacoma Gallery
tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaGood24 View Post
Has anybody been to treadwright.com? Or ever used a re-treaded tire? They've got these tires that look just like BFG All-Terrain T/A KOs but for half the cost. Buuuuuuut, they're a re-treaded tire. So any thoughts?
check out discount tire direct online - no tax no shipping cost
Old 02-14-2011, 12:42 PM   #52
polartoy is on a distinguished road
polartoy's Tacoma Gallery
tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaGood24 View Post
Has anybody been to treadwright.com? Or ever used a re-treaded tire? They've got these tires that look just like BFG All-Terrain T/A KOs but for half the cost. Buuuuuuut, they're a re-treaded tire. So any thoughts?
check out discount tire direct online - no tax no shipping cost i picked up yokohama 285/75/16 for $152.00 a tire
Old 02-14-2011, 12:54 PM   #53
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
BFG lettering with a Goodyear pattern.
i bet that will confuse some people! people will think BFG came out with a new A/T. lol

they are some cool lookin tires though! chilidogrc, make sure you post pics when you get them mounted!
Old 02-14-2011, 01:33 PM   #54
Skewpage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
i bet that will confuse some people! people will think BFG came out with a new A/T. lol

they are some cool lookin tires though! chilidogrc, make sure you post pics when you get them mounted!
I was thinking of mounting them with the white lettering out just to mess with people!

Gonna be pretty busy this week. I'll try and have them mounted by the weekend.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:18 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
I was thinking of mounting them with the white lettering out just to mess with people!
DO IT! haha

do you get to choose the logo you want on the tire?
Old 02-14-2011, 02:19 PM   #56
Thieu is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
Thieu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
DO IT! haha

do you get to choose the logo you want on the tire?
You can request the "correct" sidewalls that will "match" the tread.

ie. I asked for BFG AT sidewalls for all 4 and I got them.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:30 PM   #57
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I researched the crap out of these tires. Was considering them. I have read nothing but good about them from anyone who has ever actually owned then. They all say their customer service is top notch as well. They are DOT approved. Hell, they retread aircraft tires several times. Only negative I have ever heard from people anywhere, all comes from people with no first hand experience.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:46 PM   #58
Thieu is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
Thieu's Tacoma Gallery
Here were my 285/70/17 BFG AT Look-a-likes:

Old 02-15-2011, 06:21 AM   #59
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I drive to San Antonio every once in a while. How safe would you think these would be at constant highway speeds. Like 75-80ish mph?

I want to pull the trigger on a set, but that's my main concern.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:45 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulySSes View Post
I drive to San Antonio every once in a while. How safe would you think these would be at constant highway speeds. Like 75-80ish mph?

I want to pull the trigger on a set, but that's my main concern.
from what i've read online, they do fine at highway speeds.