Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-22-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo

....And not the Revo 2's.

I'm feeling like a slight idiot at this point. I found a set of said tires on craigslist for $300 in 265/75/16 size. I bought my truck with BFG AT's 285's and quickly realized that I wasnt willing to deal with the road noise or the lack of power. So Ive been combing through tons of reviews looking for what would be best for my application. I was set on either the Yokohama at-s or the dueler revo 2's. Found the ad on craiglist for the duelers....title said revo 2's. Met the guy in the dark, didnt take the time to look at the sidewall stamp (or the tread pattern) and took them off his hands happy as could be (they only have 1000 miles on them after all). Got home and realized I bought the first gen Revo. Upon looking, I'm reading way worse reviews about Revos compared to Revo 2's. You guys think I should re-sell them? Surely they can't be that bad, and I'm figuring I can get $400 outta the BFG's given they are only 20% worn.

Ahhhgghhh.....damn tires make me stress, gonna pop another beer.
Old 11-23-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
the revo's are good tires just keep'em! I got the revo 2's and can say they are pretty good tires also.
Old 11-23-2010, 01:57 PM   #3
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
I also have the revos, and they are a great tire in my opinion...way better then the BFG A/T. They work well on snow/ ice, so I'm keeping mine for winter tires, and getting something else for my summer wheels. I also think the original revo has a meaner looking tread pattern then the revo 2. I say good deal.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:44 PM   #5
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the recommendations guys....I mounted them today and put the BFG's up on CL for $500 and had them sold in thirty minutes! Maybe I shoulda asked $600? Anyway....going to take some getting used to the new look..looks pretty street-ish coming from 285 bFG's but oh well, performance over looks in my mind. Road noise is competely gone, and even took the truck out this evening for a test down the dirt, seems to perform equally well as the bfg's..though it was a very short test (engaged locker a few times and only one 4LO section). My mpg will definitely go up...so I'm happy...
Old 01-06-2011, 10:00 AM   #6

Quick update after 1000 miles with these on....they work GREAT! Had em in all sorts of conditions including sand, ice, snow (3"), mud, gravel, wet pavement.....feel very in-control at all times woot woot!
Old 01-06-2011, 10:10 AM   #7
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
as other said, they are a nice tire.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:14 AM   #8
When all else fails read the directions
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 18F-5th SFG
Name: Him
joerussell610's Tacoma Gallery
Got 70k out of my set of Revos. Great tires!!!! Enjoy