1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NTB Black Friday - Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by WaGood24, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Nov 25, 2010 at 11:45 AM
    WaGood24

WaGood24 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Dayton, OH
    Vehicle:
    2010 Double Cab PreRunner TRD Sport
    Extang Full Tilt tonneau, VX Series Exhaust, Nitto Terra Grapplers, Stainless Nerf Bars, Bilstein 5100s all 4 corners, rear-leaf TSB
  2. Nov 25, 2010 at 12:08 PM
    WaGood24

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Dayton, OH
    Vehicle:
    Extang Full Tilt tonneau, VX Series Exhaust, Nitto Terra Grapplers, Stainless Nerf Bars, Bilstein 5100s all 4 corners, rear-leaf TSB
    Crap. I just realized that the coupon also says you have to get a "wheel alignment". I'm guessing they mean front end alignmnet. Anybody know how much NTB charges for installation and/or an alignment?

3. Nov 26, 2010 at 6:35 AM
    WaGood24

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Dayton, OH
    Vehicle:
    So apparently you have to get the premium installation ($30/tire) and a front end allignment ($79) so that an extra $200 before tax. They will let me get the Terra Grapplers for $602 out the door. But I don't know if that's a good enough deal for me right now.

4. Nov 26, 2010 at 6:39 AM
    Yamaha Dave

Yamaha Dave Well-Known Member

Member:
    Yeah I didn't like the brands being offered and the premium installation and alignment killed it. I'm just holding out to see what Tire Rack has in store for Black Friday.

5. Nov 26, 2010 at 6:48 AM
    WaGood24

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Dayton, OH
    Vehicle:
    Yeah I'm not seeing anything from tirerack today. What's weird is one NTB store told me the Scorpion ATRs were all that was available, they said the Nittos weren't a prt of the promo. So I called a different store and they said they'd include the Nittos. And $600 out the door is still cheaper than usual, but since I'm military I get installation super cheap, and Toyota will rotate my tires with my oil changes for the next two years, and they even owe me an allignment. So the premium insall and alignment don't really do me any good. I'm still debating.

6. Nov 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM
    WaGood24

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Dayton, OH
    Vehicle:
    So I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Nitto Terra Grapplers, 265/70/17. I got them for $588 out the door and managed to sell my stock tires for $325 so I'm only paying a difference of $263. Not bad for a black friday deal. I wish I could have just bought the tires and had them installed on base for much cheaper but at least I didn't have to deal with the long ass crowds.

Products Discussed in

To Top