Notices

My Powder Coated Stock Rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2010, 09:16 AM   #1
Sherman is on a distinguished road
Name: Sherman
Sherman's Tacoma Gallery
My Powder Coated Stock Rims

Just put them on this morning looks pretty good!...I just wanted to post some picture...I went with the BFG A/T 265/75r16 hopefully my MPG will stay the same..
Attached Thumbnails
My Powder Coated Stock Rims-before.jpg   My Powder Coated Stock Rims-after.jpg   My Powder Coated Stock Rims-truck-1.jpg   My Powder Coated Stock Rims-truck-2.jpg   My Powder Coated Stock Rims-truck-3.jpg  

Old 11-26-2010, 09:18 AM   #2
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
looks great, how much to PC them?
Old 11-26-2010, 09:18 AM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:32 AM   #4
Sherman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
looks great, how much to PC them?
$90 Each
Old 11-26-2010, 09:35 AM   #5
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Those look really good! Nice job.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:40 AM   #6
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Looks real good!
Old 11-26-2010, 09:56 AM   #7
Sherman's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottri View Post
Those look really good! Nice job.
Thank's!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2010, 09:57 AM   #8
Sherman's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmetto Pete View Post
Looks real good!
Thank's!!!!
Old 11-26-2010, 12:14 PM   #9
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
babbott is on a distinguished road
babbott's Tacoma Gallery
Rims look awesome! What did you do about the plastic center caps? Or are you planning on not running them?
Old 11-26-2010, 02:57 PM   #10
Sherman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babbott View Post
Rims look awesome! What did you do about the plastic center caps? Or are you planning on not running them?
I still have the center caps at home that I painted myself Flat Black..so the day I send it out for the powder coat he ask me which color I wanted I told him Flat Black i got it back the next day and it's more of a glossy black so that why it's not on the truck cause it dont match so ill leave it off for now...BTW he won't do the caps because of the baking process...Look's good with out it tho
Old 11-26-2010, 03:06 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
$90 Each
dang it.they quoted me at $150 each factory wheel