Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

rims-rims-rims, more rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2008, 05:55 PM   #1
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
rims-rims-rims, more rims

all right, i decided to pull the trigger on some new rims for my truck, which is a silver double cab 2nd gen. I narrowed my search to these 4 sets...what do you guys/gals think... Which ones would you choose...

the above would be 16X8 for 150.00 or 16X10 (but i do not think they would fit...unless i use spacers)

the above would be 16X8 or 17X9 for 140

the above would be on 17X9 for 190.00

i saw this rim on the catalog on black but on the web i could only find it on chrome. Anyway, these would be on 17X9 BLACK for 190.00
Old 08-08-2008, 06:08 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
i like the second ones down from the top
Old 08-08-2008, 06:09 PM   #3
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
the first two i like, the first one the better
Old 08-08-2008, 06:13 PM   #4
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
The first one's look great on silver. A dude in my neighborhood has one with those wheels (at least they look the same to me) and I love it.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:17 PM   #5
spencer_hong is on a distinguished road
spencer_hong's Tacoma Gallery
it's in coma..

I can get you some great prices on wheels if you're interested. Read up on this thread I have posted.. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...rformance.html

We carry the full line of the following brands: KMC, Lorenzo, Moto Metal, Helo, Alba, Quantum, Diamo, Venti, Venti Plus, Lexani, Asanti, OE Creations, Ice Metal, Poison Spyder, Enduro Beadlock, and SXS Wheels.

Please contact me if you are interested
Old 08-08-2008, 06:50 PM   #6
taco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura about

taco@you123's Tacoma Gallery
i have the moto metal rims there cool rims but a pain in the ass to clean

Old 08-08-2008, 06:50 PM   #7
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I like the 1st ones.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:57 PM   #8
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
the first one is the best!
Old 08-08-2008, 08:58 PM   #9
mudslingin44 will become famous soon enough

mudslingin44's Tacoma Gallery
i like the 2nd one
Old 08-08-2008, 08:59 PM   #10
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
do a poll man. thats how you get results
Old 08-08-2008, 09:01 PM   #11
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
+1 on the poll.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:12 PM   #12
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
The second one .
Old 08-08-2008, 11:48 PM   #13
Pat will become famous soon enough

Pat's Tacoma Gallery
First one
Old 08-09-2008, 08:25 AM   #14
andrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the rough
andrew's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely the first ones, very cool.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:07 AM   #15
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
1st one