Notices

tires with no white lettering...

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2010, 08:08 AM   #1
zx6rman96 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
zx6rman96's Tacoma Gallery
tires with no white lettering...

I guess i could go outside and look at the other side of the tire, but hey im at my computer now..Looking at getting some new BF at's, is it possible to flip the tire to the other side so i dont see the white lettering? I cant remember if there is white lettering on both sides
Old 12-09-2010, 08:15 AM   #2
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Just an observation, but today's kids are real cupcakes...
Old 12-09-2010, 08:17 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, one side has white lettering, one side is black wall. Wouldn't want you to have to strain yourself by going outside and looking at your truck...
Old 12-09-2010, 08:34 AM   #4
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
pugga's right: white lettering only on one side. blackwall on the other.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #5
i knew i would get heckled over that, but it's 10degrees out, who wants to go outside, when I have you knowledgeable gents here!
Old 12-09-2010, 08:59 AM   #6
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx6rman96 View Post
i knew i would get heckled over that, but it's 10degrees out, who wants to go outside, when I have you knowledgeable gents here!
Flattery will get you no where
Old 12-09-2010, 10:39 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Flattery will get you no where

Ill remeber that, jeeze, cant even pay a guy a compliment
Old 12-09-2010, 03:02 PM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Did you really wait at your computer for 7 full minutes until wnytacoma responded...instead of taking 1 minute to talk outside and look? Just curious.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:08 PM   #9
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post

This has potential
pass me some
Old 12-09-2010, 03:13 PM   #10

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx6rman96 View Post
Ill remeber that, jeeze, cant even pay a guy a compliment
It's a movie quote, no duel needed, happy to help out! Also, don't bring a knife to a gun fight
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post

This has potential
Move along... nothing to see here.