Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

OEM FJ BBS on 2010 Tacoma

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2010, 10:17 AM   #1
kennyfrc1 is on a distinguished road
kennyfrc1's Tacoma Gallery
OEM FJ BBS on 2010 Tacoma

Just installed these on my 500 mile new truck with Yokohama Geolander HT/S Tires. I love the setup rides nice and look good.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:18 AM   #2
kennyfrc1 is on a distinguished road
kennyfrc1's Tacoma Gallery
How many posts do I need to make to post my OEM wheels for sale in the for sale forum?
Old 12-09-2010, 11:15 AM   #3
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
First of all, we need to see pics of the BBS wheels on your Tacoma. I can't remember how many posts you have to have before you can post in FS section. I think it will tell you if you try to post and you don't have enough.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:21 AM   #4
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How many posts do I need to make to post my OEM wheels for sale in the for sale forum?
Here you go.

Quote:
Buy / Sell / Trade RULES [rev. 07/11/10] You should only be posting in here if you're selling something specific, or looking to buy something specific (secondhand). If you have general questions about what to buy, or what kind of part you need, those belong in the appropriate forum, not in Buy / Sell / Trade.

SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:57 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Yay I have BBS wheels too....

Throw up some pics of yours.