1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

5 lug rim/tire setup

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by seanmyers22, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Dec 20, 2010 at 5:26 PM
    seanmyers22

seanmyers22 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Tampa
    Vehicle:
    05 Access Cab
    Color matched grillcraft, BHLM, black box mod, fat bob's garage 2.75" lift, smoked tail lights, Webasto 770 sunroof, Aries bull bar, grinded down calipers, full exhaust, 15% tint, Weathertech mats and rain guards
    So I am currently doing some research on lifting the Taco and putting on some new wheels and rims, and was looking for some opinions. So I have pretty much decided on the Fat Bob's Garage 2.75" all-around lift. I don't do a whole lot of off roading, but would like a nice aggressive look. Ideally id like some nice, minimalist, black rims. Im thinking about 18" because id like a nice bit of meat on the tire, while having the aesthetics of the rims. Is this still too big? Is anyone running a similar setup that could point me in the right direction? I'm open to all opinions. (I have been reading up on backspacing, offset, etc.. just having trouble scowering the web for an appropriate fit.) Thanks!

Products Discussed in

To Top