Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Mustang wheels fit?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2008, 08:03 AM   #1
tacoma man is on a distinguished road
tacoma man's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Mustang wheels fit?

I am looking at a set of mustang wheels for sale. They are 15 inch. 5 x4.5. I have a 5 lug 08 tacoma. Thought I read somewhere that they fit tacoma's. Anyone have any information about this? Thanks.

Old 08-19-2008, 08:15 AM   #2
KS National Guard
S_A_Aceman is on a distinguished road

Army: UH-60 Medivac Crewchief
S_A_Aceman's Tacoma Gallery
From the picture, it looks like the offset is WAY off
Old 08-19-2008, 08:44 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_A_Aceman View Post
From the picture, it looks like the offset is WAY off
yep.....looks like the offset is way off, but the bolt pattern may be wider/narrower on the tacoma too. best thing to do would be to measure the offset on the stock wheels and go from there.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:14 AM   #4
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
WHY??????
Old 08-19-2008, 11:19 AM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
WHY??????
because it looks like to me, even if the bolt pattern was the same, you will have major rubbing on the uca with the tires.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:22 AM   #6
Banned
YoYo_32757 will become famous soon enough
YoYo_32757's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
because it looks like to me, even if the bolt pattern was the same, you will have major rubbing on the uca with the tires.

That's what it like to me also! Such an offset on those wheels....bound to rub that upper arm.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:41 AM   #7
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
im not the original poster dude..
my WHY???? was just asking why you would want to throw some mustang wheels on your tacoma...lol
Old 08-19-2008, 11:42 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
im not the original poster dude..
my WHY???? was just asking why you would want to throw some mustang wheels on your tacoma...lol
yeah........i was confused for a minute!!