LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Mud tire weights compared differences.

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 12:18 PM   #1
mattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of light
Name: matt
mattcombs's Tacoma Gallery
Mud tire weights compared differences.

Reading off some quick info i googled nitto mud grapplers in 315v 75 16 were 66 pounds while dick cepek mud country's and mickey thompson mtz's were 67 at the same size. I thought mud grapplers were heavier? that whatr im considering the most at the moment. is thier and chart that compares? i only found the one showing the different tires.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
mattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of light
Who has tested em?
Old 01-01-2011, 12:27 PM   #3
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Specs are found at manufacturers websites.

If you're worried about 1-pound difference in tire weights, I'd recommend against modifying your truck.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:34 PM   #5
thats what im saying, it was kinda shocking to me. ima def be getting em if that is correct
Old 01-01-2011, 12:35 PM   #6
not worried about a pound at all. it was just hard for me to believe already have a regear just waitin to tear into it. just wanted reensured that it was correct
Old 01-01-2011, 12:44 PM   #8
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
i have 285s and a supercharger and my truck still hunts for 5th gear when in boost.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:45 PM   #9
yea that s what i have in mud country's. i like em alot but just gona switch it up and run 285's in the winter, i got G2 4.88