1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

General Grabber HTS

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by hardtaco, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Jan 1, 2011 at 4:28 PM
    hardtaco

hardtaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Sarasota, FL
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner DCSB
  2. Jan 16, 2011 at 10:09 AM
    cyclonerider2

cyclonerider2 Active Member

Member:
    Youngstown, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner
    I had 'em on my previous 2003 Tundra 2WD. I only had 'em on for about 20K miles but in that time I liked them. I do a lot of freeway driving and they were pretty quiet. Wet traction was good and the truck felt like it handled well too. I'm considering using my stock wheel and tire combination for late Fall to late Spring driving. Ordering new custom wheels and tires for Spring through Fall driving. I'm also considering the General HTS again as a tire choice.

3. Jan 28, 2011 at 11:03 PM
    ShaLor

ShaLor Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Shane
    Burbank, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 Doublecab TRD Off Road
    Custom mud flap removal from rock on trail :), Tailgate Hose Clamp Mod, Cobra 75 wx st CB install, 19 more D-Rings in the bed, Satoshi Grill, Fog Lamp on any time mod. Relentless Fab CB antenna hood mount, LED bed lights, Demello Hybrid Sliders, Undercover Tonneau Cover, Lighted 4x4 switch
    I have them on my truck right now and I really like them for on the road use. I have taken them off road a couple of times and I don't recommend them for that. I found myself having to use my locker in situations that others didn't need to (they had All Terrain Tires)
    For on the road they are great. Too bad you aren't in SoCal, I put about 8,000 miles on mine and am probably going to sell them so I can get some off road tires.

Products Discussed in

To Top