1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Found some Mud Grapplers CHEAP!

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by kcrob1, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Jan 6, 2011 at 7:56 PM
    kcrob1

kcrob1 [OP] Choot It!

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Montgomery, TX
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT CC/LB
    Adjustable Billies, Debadged, Painted emblem on grille Kenwood Double din, polk components, co-ax, polk 8" sub & polk amp, TSB springs, 6000K hids, FJ Wheels
    I just saw 5 - 33x12.50x20 mud grapplers on craigslist. Four have 75% tread and the fifth is brand new... He only wants $600 for all of them. Gonna try to pick them up in the morning if he will answer his phone or hasn't sold them. Its a good deal right?

2. Jan 6, 2011 at 8:04 PM
    neoflex

neoflex Well-Known Member

Member:
    If your running them mostly on street you may want to find another option even at that price. They don't last long at all on the street. With 75% left running on the street your looking at 15,000 or so miles. Had these on my Rubicon and they were toast super fast not to mention when you start getting to about 65% tread left they are loud as f*ck and only get louder the more you wear them down. When my wife took my Jeep no lie I could hear her 4-5 minutes before she pulled in the driveway. I didn't mind the noise but the thing sounded like an old war plane coming down the road. I'm sure my neighbors didn't appreciate it when I left early or got home late but than again I hate most of them so who cares.

3. Jan 6, 2011 at 8:13 PM
    kcrob1

kcrob1 [OP] Choot It!

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Montgomery, TX
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT CC/LB
    Adjustable Billies, Debadged, Painted emblem on grille Kenwood Double din, polk components, co-ax, polk 8" sub & polk amp, TSB springs, 6000K hids, FJ Wheels
    Haha yeah I know how loud they are but I was thinking about flipping them... Should be some room for profit. Theres a bunch of rich high school kids that think stuff like this is cool cause mom and dad buy it for them.

4. Jan 6, 2011 at 8:16 PM
    sir1123

sir1123 Tacomas FTMFW!!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Charleston
    Vehicle:
    99 SR5 Prerunner, Black,3.4L
    3"Ebaich with 5100 Bilstiens, K&N cai, 5% 3M Tint, Magnaflow 18", Hella 500s with 35w 3000k hid retro, 33x9.5x15 BFG A/T
    buy them and make a profit

Products Discussed in

To Top