Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

BFG TA KO vs Nitto Terra Grapplers

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2011, 10:00 PM   #1
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
BFG TA KO vs Nitto Terra Grapplers

Having a hard time picking out tires..which one will you choose?
Old 01-18-2011, 10:02 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
BFG is the best tire manufacturer out there...so I'd go with BFG is ya got the loot
Old 01-18-2011, 10:27 PM   #3
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
i never had the BFGs on my truck but i have the Terra Grapplers on now and i like them a lot!!! they balanced really well and theyre very quiet on the road. i had them aired down yesterday at 15psi and they handled good. heres a couple of pics:

Old 01-18-2011, 10:49 PM   #5
aznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to behold

Name: Evan
aznfish's Tacoma Gallery
BFG AT KO... I just bought a set 265/75/16 from discount tires for 682$ shipped to my front dr! can't wait!
Old 01-18-2011, 11:25 PM   #6
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
What do you use your truck for?

mainly street.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:54 PM   #7
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
cant go wrong with the bfg at
Old 01-19-2011, 09:49 AM   #8

which tire looks beefier? i.e. more aggressive
Old 01-19-2011, 09:57 AM   #9
andrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2 Battalion 4th Marines
Name: ANDREW
andrew8404's Tacoma Gallery
I had an old set of BFGs when I got the truck and just put on some Grapplers. I think the Grapplers look beefier but maybe that's cause the BFGs were older and run down. Besides Grapplers are a lot better in price.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:21 PM   #10
Addicted to V8s
Toph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shedToph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toph's Tacoma Gallery
I like the grapplers a lot...have 34k miles on mine now and they've held up with my bat out of hell driving