1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

dick cepek wheel questions

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by tacoman316, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Aug 26, 2008 at 4:36 PM
    tacoman316

tacoman316 [OP] go big or go home

Member:
    Mobile AL
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 Prerunner
    K&N drop in filter, Banks monster exhaust
    I was looking at getting a set of 16x8 dc-1 polished wheels for my 08 D cab and was wondering if you can use the stock lugnuts on those wheels and what is the backspacing and offset of the wheels. The last thing I want is to order the wrong wheels. And will the stock TPMS sensors work in the wheels. Another thing where did yall oreder yours from and how much were they. Thanks for all the help yall.

2. Aug 26, 2008 at 9:17 PM
    zmtnbik

zmtnbik FMLYHM

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4x4 Trd Off-road
    Donahoe (Icon) C/O, TC UCA's, Dakar leafs, BilStein 5125's, 285/70/17 BFG MT KM2's, Raceline Renegade 17x9's, u-bolt flip kit, debadged, TRD CAI, TRD exhaust, URD MAF controller, 20% front window tint, 3M clear bra on bumper, cam locks in all storage compartments, fog light mod, Alpine X100 deck, Co
    Stock lugs no.
    Contact DC to find out back-spacing. You will want between 4 1/2 - 5" of backspacing.
    As for the TPMS sensors, if you have the Toyota factory aluminum wheels now, the sensors will transfer over to the DC's. If you have steelies, the sensors will not transfer over, as the angle of the valve stems is different and thus won't fit.

Regarding price, search online, find a cheap price, then go to your local Discount Tire or equivalent and have them order the rims/tires for you. Most tires stores will do a very good job of price-matching.

3. Aug 31, 2008 at 3:01 PM
    Tattoo

Tattoo Member

Member:
    RI
    Vehicle:
    '07 4WD Access Cab
    Did you end up picking up the dc-1's? If so what size wheel and tire combo are you running? I'm looking to do the same and didnt have plans to go with a lift.

Products Discussed in

To Top