Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

General Grabber AT-2, 265/70-17

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2008, 08:11 PM   #1
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
General Grabber AT-2, 265/70-17

Ordered these yesterday. Put on today.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:14 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
how do you like them so far? what did they end up costing ya if you dont mind me asking....
Old 08-26-2008, 08:23 PM   #3
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
how do you like them so far? what did they end up costing ya if you dont mind me asking....
All 5 plus everything else was.....808.88 Lucky me I like chicken. lol, Few weeks I'll be taking a short trip, I'll let ya know.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:25 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some bad ass tires i wanted those bfg's i mean Gen Grabber at2 bad ass tire and the price is awesome bout 110-120ea
Definately let me know if you have balance issues!
Old 08-26-2008, 08:28 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
Side note, I found another member w/these.He's had them for about 7-8 months now. Sent him a pm. He likes them.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:31 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Those are some bad ass tires i wanted those bfg's i mean Gen Grabber at2 bad ass tire and the price is awesome bout 110-120ea
Definately let me know if you have balance issues!
Will do. I'll be getting re-alined when my stage 1 coil overs are put on.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:31 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice i want to see some pics of those also!
Old 08-26-2008, 08:33 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Nice i want to see some pics of those also!
My camera is charging as I write.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:28 PM   #11
bvalistic will become famous soon enough

bvalistic's Tacoma Gallery
??

do i have to lift my truck to fit this tire or i'll be ok without rubbing?thanks
Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Ordered these yesterday. Put on today.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:14 PM   #12
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvalistic View Post
do i have to lift my truck to fit this tire or i'll be ok without rubbing?thanks
Don
u'll fit a 265/70/17 w/ no rubbing and no lift
Old 09-03-2008, 02:56 PM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
265's....like the title
Old 09-03-2008, 04:51 PM   #16
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
i see you have the 5100's. what setting are they at?
Old 09-03-2008, 06:03 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAmonkey View Post
i see you have the 5100's. what setting are they at?
Move your pointer over the little dotted blue box to see a persons mods.The 5100's are on the third setting.(1.75) With the rear leaf tsb there is a 1.25 rake. It still blowes me away how much of a difference these shocks made.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:46 PM   #18
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Move your pointer over the little dotted blue box to see a persons mods.The 5100's are on the third setting.(1.75) With the rear leaf tsb there is a 1.25 rake. It still blowes me away how much of a difference these shocks made.

hah... i never noticed that dotted blue box

thanks
Old 09-03-2008, 09:54 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAmonkey View Post
hah... i never noticed that dotted blue box

thanks
lol, It's ok, ps...I have before & after pics in my gallery.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:40 AM   #20

Quote:
lol, It's ok, ps...I have before & after pics in my gallery.
ya... i was checking the pics out. your setup looks great thats what i would like to shoot for.

i noticed that you put in a 1" diff drop. did you find that it was neccessary or were you erring on the safe side?

have you experienced any vibrations since the lift?