New KMC XD Wheels Opinions

FIX HTTP for view

What do you guys think of these wheels?

XD Bully

http://www.superduty-hq.com/17x8xdbu...ordraptor.aspx

XD Crank

http://www.superduty-hq.com/17x9xdcr...ordraptor.aspx
Old 01-22-2011, 06:00 PM   #2
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
I think they both look pretty good.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #4
MX81 will become famous soon enoughMX81 will become famous soon enough
MX81's Tacoma Gallery
The bully looks good, really similar to a walker evans wheel.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:14 PM   #6
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking at the Bully for my truck too... The crank isn't bad either
Old 01-24-2011, 06:23 PM   #7
Night Fury is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
Night Fury's Tacoma Gallery
Crank between the two. but in my personal opinion, the 'Hoss' are the sickest XDs. im puttin Hoss's on my Taco when i get it for my grad present.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:34 PM   #8
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Fury View Post
Crank between the two. but in my personal opinion, the 'Hoss' are the sickest XDs. im puttin Hoss's on my Taco when i get it for my grad present.
agreed im getting mine this week tho
Old 01-24-2011, 06:36 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
agreed im getting mine this week tho
what color you gettin and size? My cousin has 20's on his 2010 Tundra, black. im gettin 18s with the black ones. make sure to snap a picture.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:47 PM   #10
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
what color you gettin and size? My cousin has 20's on his 2010 Tundra, black. im gettin 18s with the black ones. make sure to snap a picture.
im getting 18s black i think any smaller looks too crowded and i like the look of 18s, i am going to run 265/65/18 on the tires and Ill post them to my build, and somewhere else
Old 01-24-2011, 07:03 PM   #11
I wanna get the 18s in black and wrap them in either Nitto Trail Grapplers or Toyo Open Country. 295. but i want the nicest ride but the tread look .you know?
Old 01-24-2011, 07:08 PM   #12
Quote:
I wanna get the 18s in black and wrap them in either Nitto Trail Grapplers or Toyo Open Country. 295. but i want the nicest ride but the tread look .you know?
i know exactly i just like my stock height with the exception of leveling with bilsteins
Old 01-24-2011, 07:11 PM   #13
Quote:
i know exactly i just like my stock height with the exception of leveling with bilsteins
Im gonna level it out with leveling kit and then put a 2 inch lift in front i think. hahaha im sounding like i have my truck already. idont get it until June after i graduate hahah. i have a list already planned out. im savin up like 3 grand for it all.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:14 PM   #14
Quote:
Im gonna level it out with leveling kit and then put a 2 inch lift in front i think. hahaha im sounding like i have my truck already. idont get it until June after i graduate hahah. i have a list already planned out. im savin up like 3 grand for it all.
its all good i know what you mean i did that before I got mine like 5 months ago/ first car also
Old 01-24-2011, 07:16 PM   #15
Quote:
its all good i know what you mean i did that before I got mine like 5 months ago/ first car also
It wont be my first car. It will be my first NEW car though. I have a 2003 GMC Yukon with some mods right now
Old 01-25-2011, 12:35 AM   #16
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda like the Bully myself. The crank isnt bad either, but I've got a problem with 5 spoke wheels for some reason... I think they need another spoke to them. Then they'd really be like an updated Revolver IMO.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:35 PM   #17
RECTIFIED
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
CRANK! kinda bringin this thread back to life but i think im gunna go with those.
Sooo many people have the revolvers...they look good dont get me wrong but i wouldnt mind being one of the first to try the cranks. if anyone has a pic of a taco with cranks post it!
Old 05-13-2011, 10:38 AM   #19
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Crank looks good, but at $244 a rim for 17"

I think i can find something that looks a little better.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:14 AM   #20
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
285/70/17 Duratracks on the XD Cranks with 5bs. I do not rub anymore after proper alignment, but if I was into heavy Off-Roading it would need the Cab Mount Chop.

Installed: